Just curious

DeletedUser6712

ugh, who let you scrubs use my name for the tribe - Vendetta?

DeletedUser7721

ugh, who let you scrubs use my name for the tribe - Vendetta?

Rumor has it that you abandoned that name? You are more than welcome to join W33 and try to come take it back from us. =)

DeletedUser6712

Rumor has it that you abandoned that name? You are more than welcome to join W33 and try to come take it back from us. =)

You can go find full story on this forum if you have enough time. I described everything - timeline of things happening, names of players and their shitty moves. Truth is that Co-leaders choose to keep Dragonking and Laylah over myself. Those 2 caused drama and tried to start shenanigans in tribal diplomacy without talking to tribal body. Myself - put really hard work into setting tribe up and making it all work for couple of months. I set up tribe boosting system, recruitment system, barb-muching system, tribal rues, tribal diplomacy and many other things. Tribe was found on poll system and decision making process was done by whole tribe. So Dragonkind and Layala was doing very shitty things - going behind tribal body and setting new diplomacy relationships and other stuff. It was against nature of the tribe, against how tribe was build, against everything I have done since pre registartion on w27 was open . So yeah I put tribe in front of decision to keep myself or those 2 (actually asked only to dismiss Layah) Tribe made their choice, and I left. One of the greatest players - jtatro2 followed me, and I will never forget it because those relationship with those legends such as jtatro2 what is really matter in this game. I still talk to some players from w27 and it was great learning tool for all of us. Main thing is that tribe where all players are council just does not work because at the end selfish players ruin team work.

What are you talking about coming back and taking it from you? What does that suppose to mean?
Do you mean like I suppose to come to w33 create tribe and win world, so then I am allowed to use Vendetta as name for the tribe? lol

Me, Myself and I picked name VENDETTA for pre made tribe on world 27. It was not just name, there was ideology behind it, and whole tribe structure was based on that ideology; and I am sure you a$$hats do not even know meaning of word vendetta. Plus, obviously you can not be original so bottom like is - use it as you wish.

The original tribe VENDETTA is a history and I am proud of myself making that tribe and running it for some time. Guys did great job winning world but still scrubs...