Just WOW!

DeletedUser

So, my tribe came over from .net to play, and have heard that the general abilities over here are not as great, so we figured it could be fun and relaxing....

Having been here for just over a fortnight, we have now been declared on by resist and green hornet, with the results being, as expected with a 'war' this early in a development, pointless. Sure, they have lost alot of troops, and we have lost some, but its been rather stale and pointless, and generally ignored by us.

Then, we have a swathe of incomings from FPLAT. Myself personally, I get 37. Still not fazed, due to having dealt with enormous amounts more of incomings, I decide to start a dialogue with the main aggressor, one mr bobbymack.

After the usual boast of taking us on single handedly and questioning my sexuality, he throws an interesting tidbit out there. Apparently I need to be fearful because junk are coming for me too... :rolleyes:

Im now awaiting his threats of junk appearing to be proven false, because lets face it, can anyone really see a tribe like junk being concerned with the failings of fplat? After all, these guys cant deal with three players from junk, so why does mr mack believe junk are going to help his sorry arse?

c&c here if you would please ;)

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
FPLAT are 'attacking' (if you can call it that) 3 JUNK members. We will certainly not be "coming for you".

DeletedUser

I thought as much, and even said as much to him, besides the point, if you guys at junk were seriously going to come for a tribe just over a fortnight old, I would be genuinely worried about what bordem has done to you guys at the top

DeletedUser

Nah, were not coming for you. Why would a farmer harvest his crops before they are ripe? ;)

DeletedUser5087

So, my tribe came over from .net to play, and have heard that the general abilities over here are not as great, so we figured it could be fun and relaxing....

Having been here for just over a fortnight, we have now been declared on by resist and green hornet, with the results being, as expected with a 'war' this early in a development, pointless. Sure, they have lost alot of troops, and we have lost some, but its been rather stale and pointless, and generally ignored by us.

Well I can agree with you on some points a war with a tribe when you are small is a waste of time that could be put into developing your skills. I came from the .net server as well after a little break from the game, I cannot really speak for FPLAT or RESIST leadership as to why they went after "Came 4 You."

DeletedUser

Well, I'll be honest, the mind does boggle at times, I believe FPLAT got involved purely because RESIST couldnt do anything, and were just losing troops on our walls constantly. Now, FPLAT have officially joined the 'war' if you can call any action against a tribe with 20k points war lmao.

The reasoning we are being presented with is that we attacked a bunch of their members and insulted them like kids, Im fairly sure they will want to noble all the villas, even the baby ones, after all, they are a tribe who happily cap 90 point barbs... we will still rock out on the rim, annoying the hell out of them, and being a general pain in their arse!

DeletedUser

So you are bragging about losing slowly?

well yes actually we are... you see, we are a tribe with a grand total of 28,798 points, or 15 villages.

Against us is a grand total of:

1,109,805 points, or 317 villas, spread across five different tribes. And they have managed to cap a grand total of two villas from us, in a week.

What did we do to deserve this? what was our henious crime to be gangbanged in such a way? Well, resist was because we found an inactive member or two and farmed them, they became active to empty warehouses and villas. So I will say resist and last have a point. Green hornet? No idea tbh, apparently its 'just good business' - so we ignored them.

Fplat, well that one has me puzzled, and we were even told if we just sacrificed a villa they would leave us alone, or if it was found to have two paladins in it then they would attack. Various standard bs tbh, they had hugged everyone around them and had nowhere else to go.

As for Grizz, well that one is simple, we dropped a NAP with them because their academy tribe was mass recruiting all our farms.

DeletedUser

So you are bragging about losing slowly?

Damn Right we are, They can keep throwing nukes at us, their troops will just break on our shores!

I think its hilarious that we have 5 tribes at war with us, they are the epitome of how not to play TW.

DeletedUser

Damn Right we are, They can keep throwing nukes at us, their troops will just break on our shores!

I think its hilarious that we have 5 tribes at war with us, they are the epitome of how not to play TW.

Just imagine if there was no morale.. :D

DeletedUser2349

Meh you guys are still losing and honestly no one really cares about a 20k tribe getting gangbanged. You are talking a big game but really it just comes off as whining about getting overpowered by numbers.

DeletedUser

Meh you guys are still losing and honestly no one really cares about a 20k tribe getting gangbanged. You are talking a big game but really it just comes off as whining about getting overpowered by numbers.

whining? Nah, its quite funny. One of the tribes that declared has not attacked at all... Hell, we came here for fun and excitement, and thats what we are getting. Raising this to the forums is bringing some life into the externals, and pointing out how pathetic FPLAT really are....

and Margol, if there was no morale, Junk would have won by now... just saying...

DeletedUser

FPLAT is bogged down with you now, because they could not dent 3 other players. Now it is funny they are attacking you and not really doing anything to your small new tribe. Well have fun anyways.

DeletedUser

Aye it is fun, after all, when you have a tribe the size of them who should be growing attacking a tribe the size of mine that came here for fun and games... well, I like OD and its nice to know they are wasting their troops hitting us when they should be farming or clearing decent targets... but we are armed with the knowledge of which villas are offensive villas, and just how much D they really have..

I wonder what tribes in the area would find this information useful, thats where the real fun begins :D

DeletedUser

Oh NOOO please dont tell the other small tribes in the area. We wouldn't be able to hand them

DeletedUser

Promise? Because I gotta admit, I was a bit worried for a minute. If you pinky swear that I will be okay then I will be most pleased

DeletedUser

Does it help if I say that for the time being I'm not coming after either one of you! Hope everone can sleep better now?????