K46

DeletedUser

Greetings from K46 everyone!

I figured since nothing else is going on I would do my best to make this a little interesting.
This threads going to have attacks posted into it and some ridicule and of course I hope some lulz.
So...Without further ado....

Twas a bright a sunny day like any other while the lovely tribe Norse went about its day. But suddenly! Their own allies attacked! (This is where I wish I had these reports) Norse a tribe with 70k points was fighting an ally of 200k. Myself being a member at that time had been in contact with a member of this tribe that called themselves Lord Vaders or LV. He started his convo with me asking if I wanted to trade for resources. And within the same few hours came right out and asked if I would spy. Me being a noble gentlemen and a man of Honour:rolleyes: told him that I must decline.

Norse fought as well as they could for they had members totally surrounded by others of this evil tribe. LV lost troops day and night beating them against walls of rock and their men tasted nothing but death. But eventually they overcame the support that was lent.

Suddenly! Another tribe entered the fight! Norsemens other ally KOS had decided they liked the way some of those tasty villages of Norse looked and wanted a piece. But there was one player in Norse called Frobo by those that know him who had allies in KOS. And those KOS members didn't like what they saw in their own tribe. So a new tribe was formed. Taking KOS biggest players and the big players from Norse the tribe would be called FrozenPiper or ~FP~.

FP from day one went on the attack. Taking the closer KOS villages while LV attempted to take Frobos villages from him. Their ops were not well coordinated their attacks ill timed. And thousands died.

Leaving a noble in your village

Quantity:0174770300220010
Losses:0174770300220010

Attacking a village with..Support and a noble.
All 3 of these attacks were sent by one player. There was no 4th noble. Just 3 nobles...With no clearing force ahead of them.
Quantity:9008000001000501
Losses:9008000001000501
Quantity:200000000501
Losses:200000000501

On more than one attack.
Quantity:200000000501
Losses:200000000501

So this is it for now. More shall be posted as it gets more interesting here. I hope you had an amazing journey today.

I know this is not much. And this is my first ever attempt at something like this. But I figured "What the hell!" Nothing else happens in these forums.

Keep on fighting :att:

DeletedUser5592

I liked the first couple lines with the rhyming, but then it turned into a rant :/ Sending support with a noble isn't a terrible idea, help get around the whole no supporting outside your tribe bologna. But, you should make sure the village is cleared first lol.

DeletedUser

Ah. Sorry didn't want it to be so rantish. I shall endevor to rhymn more next time.

DeletedUser

lol... Kozer... Well done mate... you told a story and did it with a twist.. made the read fun!! Good Job :p