-----------------------
He became PoP!'s prey
-----------------------
and all they did was
-----------------------
lllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll
-----------------------

by: Tom/UKFTW

Yes I'm sure all of you know the famous tribe POP! We are hated on and loved by millions around the world. We have lots of requests to enter our tribe and not many get in. The few that get in are strong, mighty, and have big egos. But there might be someone outside of this exclusive tribe that has a bigger ego then us.
no-way.gif
Yes. It surprised us too. We didn't know such a thing like this could exist. The question now would be who this mystical creature was. This odd being that could have a bigger the ego then the tribe that is dominating the world. Well this is the player who says we are a bad tribe. He actually claims we are a bunch of noobs.
captureqsh.png
image.php
Now when a small player like this comes up and says that to a big tribe like us. We laugh. When he comes again and says it we get annoyed. When he comes up again and says it. Those players make a PnP. So we just have 1 question to ask you.
13234404.jpg
Yes let’s take a look deeper into the reason of why you are hating.
Karl August on 07.01. at 21:56
I see fatty and all the players there and the other tribes they split into the same way.
They're arrogant, rude and disrespectful and that's why they're all hated worldwide. That's why so many tribes have aligned to take them down..and they are doing it, too.
Nobody likes to be insulted.

Those kiddies think because they claim to have done something on some other world that makes them immortal here.
They ALL claim they were "The #1 player in the #1 tribe in world suchandsuch"...LMAO...now they're slowly realizing that hey..there are some good players around that they didn't know about...but it's too late..they run their mouths in here.They call everyone "noobs" who isn't in their inbred little "clique"...they chatter and chirp in the outside forums..insulting everyone as they go.
I hate their living guts. They REALLY pissed me and a bunch of others off and we're taking them down...they run, run, run...change their names, change co players...the result is the same.
..so we're VERY cautious and suspicious regarding ANYONE who was in that tribe especially.

We've caught and "executed" a couple of their spies already.
We catted their village to rubble and they restarted.
Now we are sorry for the spies that you caught considering we didn't know your tribe was in existence until you started sending these very rude letters at us.
Karl August on 07.01. at 22:02
..and I notice how you refer to the most despised tribes in this world as "experienced players" and the tribes who hate them and are slowly killing them off as "noobs".
See that's what I'm talking about. There are PLENTY of experienced players in this world that those little children don't know about.

They should have kept their little mouths shut and they might have done better...but they just HAD to chatter and brag and insult and disrespect..and now they're paying...they put themselves on an island and they're surrounded by tribes that hate their guts...maybe not today..maybe not this week..but they're slowly being cut down.
Now I don't know everything about everybody but I don't remember us losing villas to you or anybody else we are at war with. So now you are going to start complaining to us about the fact that we are stealing your rezzies because we farm your farms. Well guess what.
stupid.jpg
Yep so now let’s sum up everything that we have learned today.
1. You complain when you are losing.
2. You think you know more than you do.
3. it’s not good to mess with the best or you will die like the rest
4. Nobody cares about your farms.
5ba53a42-5dd4-4569-914c-e04e631eb567.jpg
We are done with you so we are officialy declaring on you and all that are foolish enough to stay in your tribe. Have a great day.

Written by GANGSTER PANDA
Poem by UKFTW
Video by Monkey T. Luffy
Formatted by Earlme
Photos Formatted by Cooper.
The noob who just watched was Mr. The Boss

The opinions expressed in this Post are the opinion expressed by a group of players. Most of the players have been asked for their names to not be mentioned. This has nothing to do with our tribes or anyone mentioned in this.

Just as an addition here, we’re adding those messages that did not make it into the main body of this pnp. Enjoy! It’s full of gold for making you laugh!
Karl August on 07.01. at 19:56
I have had many problems with members of yawn/fatty/babes whatever those clowns call themselves.

I know how they jump from account to account and run away when they're getting their ass kicked. I know they used to infiltrate many tribes by having a co in one tribe and their own account in another so they are able to keep tabs on various tribes. They've tried several times to infiltrate this tribe. We're smarter than those immature little kiddies and we catch them every time.

I know they open push accounts so they can funnel resources to each other...I know some of them are cheaters and some are backstabbers.

...and we don't want any trash like that anywhere around our tribe. We're experienced, we're very selective and we know what we're doing.

now..why do YOU want to join this tribe?

Karl August on 07.01. at 21:38
Let me ask you a couple more questions;
What was wrong with your tribe?
Why did you leave fatty?

Karl August on 07.01. at 22:12
That is how king of hearts insults me. king of hearts is a male...not a man...a boy..LMAO

I got promoted in another tribe and as soon as I did I saw KOH was sitting buzzlightyear in our tribe...an outside sitter funneling info to our enemies, fatty, @RAS@ and whatever those cowards call themselves now...I kicked BOTH of them out and KOH was pouting and put my name on his profile.
I have shredded KOH and I don't even think he's active anymore. They're probably using his account as a push account now...
They're getting hammered. I ahve reports from many sources showing huge amounts of damage to them..They won't last...

Karl August on 07.01. at 22:22
as they all will.
We have done some horrific damage to some of them. I know you can see stats, etc...look for yourself..they are getting their ass handed to them. Some of them have restarted..others run for their lives from account to account.
I don't care if it takes 7 tribes or 70. They came looking for trouble and pissed off everyone in this world.

In fact I have one of their "elite" players whining to me about 4 against 1 attacking him and how "unfair" it is. [*****]..of course he has 4 co players...and between ALL of them they still are getting hammered...this is called TRIBAL wars.
Mess with one of us and the whole tribe WILL respond...Some tribes threaten that. We actually do it.

There are players in this world that aren't "noobs" and can kick their ***...as they're coming to realize now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

let's now see if his coalition of tribes, minus the players who may or may not have been involved in this support him now. speaking of being crushed...

DeletedUser

Lmao, good PnP! It wasn't about a really important matter but it was really good :D

DeletedUser

I feel like Karl will send me more messages seeing as I've leaked these :D

DeletedUser

Thanks guys! Its my first PnP and I wasn't sure what everyone would think. Remember to give the others the credit they deserve :D.

DeletedUser

Haha he blocked me too! He is very anti-social. I was giving him a lecture on Nurofen.