Karl August

DeletedUser

i was trying to get him to let me, bildungs, and gingerbread nub in. we wanted to make his tribe #1. but he just responded by blocking me. i guess he really doesn't want to win...

DeletedUser173

Nice PnP, only thing I'd recommend for future PnPs would be to emphasize the REALLY dumb comments, let me demonstrate...

Karl August on 07.01. at 21:56
I see fatty and all the players there and the other tribes they split into the same way.
They're arrogant, rude and disrespectful and that's why they're all hated worldwide. That's why so many tribes have aligned to take them down..and they are doing it, too.
Nobody likes to be insulted.

Those kiddies think because they claim to have done something on some other world that makes them immortal here.
[this is my favorite part] They ALL claim they were "The #1 player in the #1 tribe in world suchandsuch"...LMAO...now they're slowly realizing that hey..there are some good players around that they didn't know about...but it's too late..they run their mouths in here.They call everyone "noobs" who isn't in their inbred little "clique"...they chatter and chirp in the outside forums..insulting everyone as they go.
I hate their living guts. They REALLY pissed me and a bunch of others off and we're taking them down...they run, run, run...change their names, change co players...the result is the same.
..so we're VERY cautious and suspicious regarding ANYONE who was in that tribe especially.

We've caught and "executed" a couple of their spies already.
We catted their village to rubble and they restarted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

"They ALL claim they were "The #1 player in the #1 tribe in world suchandsuch"...LMAO...now they're slowly realizing that hey..there are some good players around that they didn't know about"

I just have to say something about this part, it really is amazingly dumb to say... tribalwars.us really IS one of the least competitive servers in all of tribalwars, and if you don't believe me, then take this into consideration; I have never been good at tribalwars... in fact, my best ranking on any other server was 50th at about 200 points, and the largest I ever got was 800k off of this server. I come here in World 1, and I managed to get 2-3rd during startup, and 1st in OD with no trouble whatsoever. (I don't use coplayers/night-sitters/premium with very rare exceptions)

So if you honestly think that this server is harder than normal ones, then try your luck, you might even be able to get top 20. :D

DeletedUser

if he thinks this server is a challenge he should join devilinvaders who's cooped up on the noobiest server there is so he stands a chance.

DeletedUser

1) Great PnP...i don't get the point, but still a great read :)

2) I have to disagree whit the Who Am's statements. .us is a really good sever to play startup in for the sole reason that there are a few really really good players and a lot of sucky ones. I do admit it is easy around mid game, but early game it is as competitive as any .net server. Maybe more because you can spot really good players really easily. Because there are a lot of IA accounts, good players can haul a lot more and thus grow a lot quicker. There is a lot more spiking. Good players usually join up to form elite tribes and have to work against a coalition of tribes. Sad thing is they either get overwhelmed or they quit of boredom and some random tribes take their place... happened in w2 (OFF! and sperg) w3 (Smash! and w/e) w4 (freaks and Perv) and we are doing our best to make sure it doesn't happen here...

DeletedUser

ummm, maybe that was the plan was to start off strong in the core and recruit good players on the rim so that we can have a good grasp on the world as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser2629

Good PnP mate. I am proud to say I was once upon a time a duke. /lolz

Aha, I joke. Very Good PnP, mate. I wish i'd stuck around! :p

~Ryan

DeletedUser

When this World is over guess we will see!
Who is dancing and who is hanging! Winners write history, not as it was but as they want you to see and believe it! Sound to me some are all ready writing!!! :smack:

DeletedUser

When this World is over guess we will see!
Who is dancing and who is hanging! Winners write history, not as it was but as they want you to see and believe it! Sound to me some are all ready writing!!! :smack:
So we are going to win? I'm a bit confused :D

DeletedUser

"They ALL claim they were "The #1 player in the #1 tribe in world suchandsuch"...LMAO...now they're slowly realizing that hey..there are some good players around that they didn't know about"

I just have to say something about this part, it really is amazingly dumb to say... tribalwars.us really IS one of the least competitive servers in all of tribalwars, and if you don't believe me, then take this into consideration; I have never been good at tribalwars... in fact, my best ranking on any other server was 50th at about 200 points, and the largest I ever got was 800k off of this server. I come here in World 1, and I managed to get 2-3rd during startup, and 1st in OD with no trouble whatsoever. (I don't use coplayers/night-sitters/premium with very rare exceptions)

So if you honestly think that this server is harder than normal ones, then try your luck, you might even be able to get top 20. :D

Attention whore.