KEVIN W5-7

DeletedUser

Killing Every Village Involving Noobs
No_noobs_pic.jpg

Requirements
~ Skype.
~ Past experience.
~ Know and be able to Snipe attacks/Nobles.
~ Know and be able to Back time attacks.
~ An interest in staying in the world and game(wanting to win that world)

My Experience
I started in the .net server on W39 as Sith Rage i lead Anger? we were a top 6 tribe over 40mil with 35 members. Then i played in W50 as RuSerious over 200 villages and 1mil points. Was in School which was the number 1 tribe at the time.

The Tribe
I am looking for about 35-42 good members. I have room for 3 new players who really want to learn how to play the game, im always for helping new players learn and want to play the game. We plan on starting in the north east side of the world "maybe" a week after the world comes out (not a fan of the rim or the core)

Well thats all i can think of for now, if you guys have any questions then feel free to ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to point it out, School wasn't a good tribe. It only had good members my mate, only reason it actually was rank 1 was that.

DeletedUser

It was a good tribe with great members. It fell apart do to inactivty.

DeletedUser

School wasn't that good lol. I was in it for awhile helping a friend out. It just kind of happened to be successful on that world.

DeletedUser

Regardless it was full of good players. Me being one of them. To say a tribe just kinda "is" something doesnt really make much sense. The tribe worked it was rank 1 in points ODA and ODD. Had about 10 of the top 20 players and the top two players on W50 now are still the members who were in school. We won every war we were in.. so im not seeing how what any of either one of you say makes sense.

Yes had good players but what is one of the things that make up a good tribe? Players, not to mention the leadership was some of the best i have seen. Smash.. what was your IGN because you dont seem like any of the School members i would know, and if you were in it then it was in the end as i already said fell apart to do inactivity.

DeletedUser

My mate, the leadership was really poor, and It did not break because of inactivity. You are out of date. School broke because of leadership, not inactivity, go and talk to Matt and various guys that joined ODA just after. I was C0V3RT for a bit, just from the start and the end of the breaking.

Ill just get you Matt's and a few other first ODA players posts for proof.

Original post

Since Smexy was indeed pretty upfront with the leadership bashing I do want to add on: My whole problem with school has always been the way the tribe is lead. There are many good players in there I respect. It is, without a doubt, the most boring way to run a tribe. There are some flaws within the way this game is set up. People say negative things about mass recruit and hugging tribes but the truth is that it can actually work in this apathetic world of tw. School is proof of it.

What are they but a tribe built of merges? Nobody with eyes can say they gained their rank by attacking or "beating" someone else. Every "war" they fought basically ended the same; recruit the top to break the low ranked tribe of food. And to top it off school was usually allied or nap'd with their victims before they declared.

It's not any different from the GLOBAL fam (which happened before toyz). They were either nap'd or allied with them. When we tried joining school we had to wait so they could drop the alliance/nap because we had already been attacking Global. And yes they recruited from them as well.

What is there to brag about rank 1? What have you ever done aside from the same tactics of a family tribe without the academy? The northern hemisphere has been your academy. And all this time you're allied with HUG. Every threat covered until you are ready for them eh? The majority of Se7en or whatever your first war was survived and joined your ally. No major victory to your name. Most of your best players were bored out of the world long ago simply because you haven't had a war yet. All you've done is diplomacy and inactive cleanup. every war you've declared could be classified under those 2 terms. Hug is no better, mind you. If I only had the spare time to properly duke a tribe on this world none of you would probably exist. Not a damn memorable war yet except for those wars with shady recruitment tactics.

When we did join School briefly the most disconcerting thing I saw (aside from seeing HUG as an ally) was the the school PA topic on their forums. Literally hundreds of PA's that were untouchable by school members; many of which I had planned to noble in my area, and many more being posted daily. It truly was unbelievable and was a testament to why many of the school members survived this long.

Original post

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of me and what we have done.

We would have hoped that people who have been with us for so long would know us better.

Andy and I have been on the world since day 1 but had lost our hunger due to inactivity around us.

Look at others who have left the world? C0V3RT, Samisa & Macready008 are all players who I enjoyed the game alongside.

The accounts are still here, but the players are not the same.

If any of the above are reading, return and join in.

~Matt

Now, there was a lot of good players, though there was a lot of noobish players as well. The thing was that most of the better members were mad, because we were meant to merge with 1984. That had some really good players, but. That never happened. Basicly we were fighting with the ones that were meant to be recruited and fighting alongside players that should be nobled out.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well cant really argue much to that but you cant deny the fact that it was full of great members/players. I only stayed on the world until right after School's first war which is when i left because a combination of things. RL and boredom, the PA forum was BS and so was the fact they took the best members from other tribes. But i wasn't really talking about the "waring leadership" i was more so talking on the level of respect the leadership was on (more so Tracy) I saw more leadership from her then any other leader of School. Main reason is because right around that time i had no prem and she gave me like 2 months with knowing i couldnt pay her back at the time. Thats what I was talking about by great leadership.