Kian

DeletedUser2247

these guys need a miracle after seeing them focus on 3 villages for the past week and well they r still failing

DeletedUser

The substance this thread/post brings to the forum is incredible, congratulations.
Also you have innovatively used grammar and punctuation in a way that is groundbreaking.

Bravo.

DeletedUser1180

He's just bored. In NW Kian and AXE are about the only ones that sometimes fight back a bit. Nuts is just 4 times Kian's size and it is a no morale world. So not at all a fair fight. But well, as long as they still have fun playing because in the end that is why we are playing this game. Right?

DeletedUser2247

The substance this thread/post brings to the forum is incredible, congratulations.
Also you have innovatively used grammar and punctuation in a way that is groundbreaking.

Bravo.

such a simple minded person name yourself on us3 and bring it to me i need some od. o ya as i was saying off topic

Yanna01 He's just bored. In NW Kian and AXE are about the only ones that sometimes fight back a bit. Nuts is just 4 times Kian's size and it is a no morale world. So not at all a fair fight. But well, as long as they still have fun playing because in the end that is why we are playing this game. Right?

yes might have some boredom kicking in but yet u never hear me declaring the world ours. because Or-El Cluase is comming back tonight in his red suit and his bag of quitted villages hope you r on his good list as you r on mine

DeletedUser

such a simple minded person name yourself on us3 and bring it to me i need some od. o ya as i was saying off topic

I find it interesting that he is here under his player name but you are not? Interesting to call someone out for that and not even be willing to let us know your player name. Just sayin...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2247

time4sleep is my name here it has been known for a long time but now u know lol and knowing is half the battle yo joe