Kony 2012

DeletedUser

If you haven't heard of the terrible and sick joseph kony then now is the time to learn. All of us around the world need to support our national governments and band together to get this evil man arrested. If you don't know what KONY 2012 is then click here. Let's try to make the world a better place.

DeletedUser

Saw it personally i helped but what came and my head was if we arrest kony will the world change? NO! will stuff like this not happen anymore? NO! they will still be messed up people doing wrong things its how the world is anywhere probably even on mars lol but oh well it's life

DeletedUser

But we help save all the childrens lives that he would take. No we cant make the world perfect but we have to make it as close to perfect as possible and we cant do that by ignoring easy ways to promote good causes. Ok so what if us putting up posters and spreading the word doesn't directly arrest Kony. If millions of us do it then the whole world will know about him and demand change. Momentum will start and countries will have no choice but to arrest Kony and end this once and for all.

DeletedUser

Then what about the other list for wanted criminals? guess there not important to capture aye personally idc if the world gets closer or not if the world got closer what fun would we have :D now doing the right thing another whole thing.

DeletedUser

It is important. We have to start somewhere though and we might as well start with the worst that is alive today.

DeletedUser

Raising awareness will just raise awareness in the public, the people in power (governments) are well aware of him, If anything this 'campaign' is just educating the masses about atrocity's in the world, I'm pretty sure the whole Kony documentary which this 'campaign' is based on was released 6 years ago, from what i read.
But yeah, I'm all for arresting him and trialling him so he gets his comeuppance

DeletedUser1093

428728_396804383682354_205344452828349_1443110_56577520_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Ye but whoever goes after him will get scrutiny for killing the children he has enslaved.

If you think you can get to him without going through the children you are out of your mind.

Its a lose lose game. The idiots of the world will say, whoever kills the children under his control are bad people, blah blah blah, so nobody will ever do anything because if they do they'll catch hell for it.

DeletedUser

These children have been brainwashed to follow Kony, simple as that. If these children lost their leader, do you think the children would just lay their arms down and live a normal life? They have grown up with Kony and even been forced to murder their parents. Kony is their family, I'm sure they would want revenge.

The only way this would stop would be to kill or arrest them all (children included). These children are not little innocent boys anymore, they are savages. They may have been made to do it, but that does not change what they have done.

We are all upset about these children that Kony have recruited, well I couldn't careless. The people that have been murdered and mutilated are my concern.

DeletedUser

Didn't the CEO or Co-Founder get arrested for masturbating in public...?

DeletedUser

No he got restrained cause he was like de hydrated or something like that. Apparently people were personally assaulting him and they say he went crazy or somethign like that.

DeletedUser

Dude, the whole reason they made that video is because the US wants an excuse to go to Africa.

That's because Africa has discovered petroleum.

DeletedUser

I love how people become social activists by watching a YouTube video.

You aren't going to do anything by posting on these forums, and in all honesty the group that pushed that video is spending more money on themselves than is being sent over for aid.

The group leader also was arrested for pleasuring himself in public; great guy to give your money to right?

DeletedUser

You aren't going to do anything by posting on these forums, and in all honesty the group that pushed that video is spending more money on themselves than is being sent over for aid.

The group leader also was arrested for pleasuring himself in public; great guy to give your money to right?

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Agrees :D. Finally we agree on sth :p

DeletedUser

That's false. He was nude but he was literally walking around talking to himself.

Anyway, I think the cause is a good one but be wary of where you spend your money. The only reason why I'm not giving money there is because around 50% of the proceeds in the last couple years have gone to their video making business and to fund their traveling, both which were over a million dollars in the last year.

But if you guys want to make a difference in Africa...donate to water.org.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's false. He was nude but he was literally walking around talking to himself.

Anyway, I think the cause is a good one but be wary of where you spend your money. The only reason why I'm not giving money there is because around 50% of the proceeds in the last couple years have gone to their video making business and to fund their traveling, both which were over a million dollars in the last year.

But if you guys want to make a difference in Africa...donate to water.org.

Your link doesn't work :p

DeletedUser

Clearly you're too incompetent to type water.org into your address bar.