-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser

L could have put up a fight except they just were too busy trying to get big themselves without really taking any losses. and since there was no real operations ive seen so far from either side, they were content with it.

DeletedUser3159

pk3rz 20 you and the rest of the others can keep saying how family tribes an easy win etc. *I don't see how you can't state how -L- made themselve a huge alliance to try to take us down. *Meaning if your talking about numbers and a how we as in 3 tribes vs 1. *If you even watch how the world went on, it was CAOS being gangbanged. *We in CAOS have yet to declare a war with anybody. It was -L- and like 7-8 tribes that went off declaring on us. *Sadly people don't realize that since we won that war (well there are still some little tribes to finish off), we look like the evil one. *Please use a better excuse for saying blah blah blah family took an easy way to win. *Also the thing about us we never took strong players just to build a strong family. *We kept the players we had from the previous world no matter what skill or time commitment we had. *I for one didn't have much time so I didn't even play much of a role in this world. *-L- was the one who tried to recruit the top players of the world, even if it was in CAOS (which to me was really a bad move knowing we all knew each other years).

Anyways good game to the -L- tribe. *

Maybe it is time we let this topic die out as it not important anymore.

DeletedUser3561

Due in no small part to this war, I have decided to disband -L- and delete my account on us9. Congratulations CAOS Family for winning this war. You guys coordinate better than any family tribe I have ever seen. You have this world in the bag, so good luck on world 10. My tribe was full of selfish players who did not want to work together, and in the end cost us the war. I have started -L- on w68 on .net, and already I have found players who are willing to work together. I am very hopeful for our future there. I'll probably come back to these forums once more just to see what's going on, but for the most part this is farewell.

It has been fun,
-Dragu
i can vouch for the selfish players lol if we would have gotten their participation early on things may have turned out quite differently.

pk3rz 20 you and the rest of the others can keep saying how family tribes an easy win etc. *I don't see how you can't state how -L- made themselve a huge alliance to try to take us down. *Meaning if your talking about numbers and a how we as in 3 tribes vs 1. *If you even watch how the world went on, it was CAOS being gangbanged. *We in CAOS have yet to declare a war with anybody. It was -L- and like 7-8 tribes that went off declaring on us. *Sadly people don't realize that since we won that war (well there are still some little tribes to finish off), we look like the evil one. *Please use a better excuse for saying blah blah blah family took an easy way to win. *Also the thing about us we never took strong players just to build a strong family. *We kept the players we had from the previous world no matter what skill or time commitment we had. *I for one didn't have much time so I didn't even play much of a role in this world. *-L- was the one who tried to recruit the top players of the world, even if it was in CAOS (which to me was really a bad move knowing we all knew each other years).

Anyways good game to the -L- tribe. *

Maybe it is time we let this topic die out as it not important anymore.
just want to point out that it was four to one (-L- vs. CAOS fam + NUTS!) for a while until other tribes joined -L-'s side to even things up. then things were even for a while until more tribes decided to join in the fight. not knocking on family tribes or anything just pointing out facts.

also congratz to CAOS on this one. saw some great coordination from you guys which is vital when working with multiple tribes. let's see how the rest of this world turns out :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3159

i can vouch for the selfish players lol if we would have gotten their participation early on things may have turned out quite differently.

just want to point out that it was four to one (-L- vs. CAOS fam + NUTS!) for a while until other tribes joined -L-'s side to even things up. then things were even for a while until more tribes decided to join in the fight. not knocking on family tribes or anything just pointing out facts.

also congratz to CAOS on this one. saw some great coordination from you guys which is vital when working with multiple tribes. let's see how the rest of this world turns out :p

I agree -L- was not really coordinated, CAOS is and not as good as we should be just yet. *I for one think CAOS has a lot more improvement to do ourselves and will work on the kinks soon. However, actually if you think about early on of the war -L- actually had a partner that warred on your side which is Pandas. * During that time -L- was rank 1, Pandas 2, CAOS 3, and for NUTS, CHAOS and KAOS was probably rank 6, 10 and like 17. *I wouldn't even say we was that a head in numbers. *Searching for a life even rimmed a few of our guys. *Then when Pandas fell apart probably due to inactivity as the world all know they are skilled players. *Most joined -L- and maybe within a week the gangbanging of the world against us started. *That is why I think the war was even, we didn't have a huge advantage TBH. *If either one had any it wasn't much. *For poker terms, it was like a coin flip. **

GG mastercheif. :)

DeletedUser

Damn CAOS why don't you kick out 3/4 of your members and fight us in a fair war with our 6-7 allied tribes, Until you do that We will not respect you!!!!!!

ROFLMAO

Like I said earlier CAOS will win this world, All you cry babies complaining about family tribes, keep in mind that your alliance can also be considered a family.

Those wondering how a family tribe can win the world where only one tribe can be considered the winner, I will explain it to you, They will win by nobbling everybody else that opposes them, Its that simple.

I stopped playing this world a while back but still consider CAOS my family, Good job team, I guess its just a matter of clearing out the last few small tribes remaining.

One tribe shall rule them all.