-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser4148

When did CAOS get 150 players lol, coochy you are correct in that you were guilty by association. Dragu4 is the one who got your tribe in the mess they are in. All was fine until he dropped the NAP with us then it was game on. He tried to convince us that fighting each other was not a good thing I guess he should of thought about that before he dropped the NAP.

If you say how can we be content with 150 vs 25 lets look at the numbers and you can see the same thing under the WAR tab ingame.

CAOS SIDE
CAOS 25 players
CHAOS 24 players
KAOS 11 players
NUTS 23 players
A 23 players total is 106 players

L 21 players
BLINK 20 players
ELE 23 players
SILENT 22 players
Reaper 19 players
=T.D.= 25 players
total 130 players

looks to me its 106 to 130 with the numbers in your favor.

right right sorry was just going off the 150 number someone said earlier. but the difference is we are all trying to stop you tbh. we still at the end of the day arent planning on making L win or Blink win or Silent. etc. but you are all planning on making caos win uncontested. thats why im saying theres a big difference between family and alliance. and to continue on the nap thing i agree it was a bad idea but then you guys kept attacking us forcing us into a war. thats when it was declared. just tiring knowing we are in a war now because of players that arent even present anymore

DeletedUser

coochys about your question as to how the rest of caos are perfectly content with letting 1 tribe win? I dont know, but for me I fight for CAOS and as long I helped in the process to help CAOS win, even if I dont win directly I consider that my win.

DeletedUser

I would rather lose gracefully then win cheaply...

Yep. Both world 21 and 62 on .net felt like cheap wins for me, as we allied won W21, and Merged for the win on 62. I've realised it really ruins the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LAST 7 DAYS

Side 1:
Tribes: CHAOS, CAOS, KAOS
Side 2:
Tribes: -L-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 38
Difference: 59

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 347,066
Side 2: 153,410
Difference: 193,656

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138,111
Side 2: 3,983
Difference: 134,128

chart

DeletedUser4083

coochys about your question as to how the rest of caos are perfectly content with letting 1 tribe win? I dont know, but for me I fight for CAOS and as long I helped in the process to help CAOS win, even if I dont win directly I consider that my win.

With the way you think I'd like you to start sending my your paychecks in real life so I can have a nicer car, you won't have a nicer car, but you can say you pay for a nicer car.... ;)

DeletedUser3561

man lots of bashing going on in here lol tbh -L- isn't even fighting at full capacity and going after CAOS vills. plus we're pretty spread out and not all bunched up like CAOS is so it makes for longer support and coordination times. i was stuck right on the frontline so when it came to be my time to be attacked full on by CAOS there wasn't much i could do to save myself. two noble trains in the same minute with another shortly after to my third village meant i would have had to stack and hope for the best. unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. only searchingforalife supported me and i ended up telling him to withdraw and save his troops since they would all just die anyways. at least i got the defender of the day award for you guys rimming me :D

a very good point has also been brought up that caught my eye. as mentioned in the settings only ONE tribe of 25 members can win the world. therefore the CAOS family won't end up winning the world in the end. it will be CAOS. this single setting entirely defeats the purpose of a family tribe unless CAOS just plans on dumping the rest of the family during the end game phase. just some food for thought to those of you in KAOS and CHAOS

DeletedUser

a very good point has also been brought up that caught my eye. as mentioned in the settings only ONE tribe of 25 members can win the world. therefore the CAOS family won't end up winning the world in the end. it will be CAOS. this single setting entirely defeats the purpose of a family tribe unless CAOS just plans on dumping the rest of the family during the end game phase. just some food for thought to those of you in KAOS and CHAOS

Can see it happening

DeletedUser

man lots of bashing going on in here lol tbh -L- isn't even fighting at full capacity and going after CAOS vills. plus we're pretty spread out and not all bunched up like CAOS is so it makes for longer support and coordination times. i was stuck right on the frontline so when it came to be my time to be attacked full on by CAOS there wasn't much i could do to save myself. two noble trains in the same minute with another shortly after to my third village meant i would have had to stack and hope for the best. unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. only searchingforalife supported me and i ended up telling him to withdraw and save his troops since they would all just die anyways. at least i got the defender of the day award for you guys rimming me :D

It wasnt a Problem on W5 and it wont be a problem here either :p

DeletedUser

Just a shame that they cant do it with just 1 tribe ;)

I am glad more than one share my views about family tribes. I would like to see CAOS win a world with just 1 tribe then they would be worthy winners. It will be exciting to see how this world pans out because in my view there is only really 4 tribes that have really good stats and players in them.

DeletedUser3159

As limp bizkit and melaficus mentioned we are proud to be in CAOS no matter what branch we are in. *Our members don't feel like if they will get dumped off or betrayed. *NO shame in winning a world with a family tribe. *A CAOS win is also a CAOS/CHAOS/KAOS win. To me that is also a win on my part. *It has nothing to do about giving you money and buying a nicer car. *That is totally different. *

Nice try in tryinig to break us apart though.*

DeletedUser3561

you don't understand...to win one tribe must hold 75% of the villages. it will be practically impossible for CAOS to achieve that percentage unless they either internal or kick people out. especially if everyone in the family continues to grow and expand.

DeletedUser

xmastercheif, you dont understand CAOS and how we operate.

We are prepared to take out the
L alliance of tribes

DeletedUser

Caos are bosses :)

just like bubble and theend in w7 eh bart ;) I take the above quote with a pinch of salt coming from the biggest mass barb muncher of w7 and w8 ;) In fact the entire US server. I wondered why you never joined w9 as the return..... NO BARBS can be nobled thats probably why :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3561

what does knowing how you operate have to do with anything? you've still only got one tribe with a max of 25 players who can win it in the end lol unless you lose 34 more players before the world ends you're going to have people left out

DeletedUser

So are you guys going to start bashing ELE and their family tribes.
ELE
ELE-A
ELE-B

Either way here is war stats

Side 1:
Tribes: KAOS, CHAOS, CAOS, -A-, NUTS!
Side 2:
Tribes: -L-, BLINK, SILENT, ELE, =T.D.=, Reaper

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 59
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 1
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 407,693
Side 2: 202,985
Difference: 204,708

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159,760
Side 2: 3,983
Difference: 155,777

chart

DeletedUser

It looks like we are very far along on dominating L in every way.
Yay for us