-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Those players either quit due to RL, or joined a different account. If the same could be said for your guys, you would have said so already.

one of them had their main village taken. As did Fowreye, and Bigga before he restarted ;)

DeletedUser

No worries. We will make sure there wont be anything left for a world war 2

DeletedUser3561

having a 75 member family tribe gangbang a 25 member tribe can hardly be called a fair fight lol at least the sides are evened out a bit more now.

and bizkit -L- inactives are for internaling not stealing ;)

DeletedUser

having a 75 member family tribe gangbang a 25 member tribe can hardly be called a fair fight lol at least the sides are evened out a bit more now.

and bizkit -L- inactives are for internaling not stealing ;)

Too bad so sad. War is not fair. They declared war on us. They made a decision to take us on. boohoo

DeletedUser

Fact:
-L- dropped the NAP agreement with Caos
Fact:
-L- declared War on Caos

So exactly how was Caos gangbanging?

DeletedUser3744

Didn't you read my initial post? It clearly explains the whole story ;)

DeletedUser

I only wish I had time to continue to play this world. I would like to let you all know that Caos will will this war no doubt about it.

DeletedUser3561

Too bad so sad. War is not fair. They declared war on us. They made a decision to take us on. boohoo
never said war was fair. war was declared on CAOS and fam after they began attacking our members. i am merely pointing things out as i see them. TW is a game after all :D

I only wish I had time to continue to play this world. I would like to let you all know that Caos will will this war no doubt about it.
don't count -L- out just yet lol

DeletedUser

Update:
Side 1 :CAOS,KAOS,CHAOS,NUTS
Side 2:-L-,TGC,BLINK,NWO,????,ELE,SILENT,Reaper,=T.D.=

;)

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that I really do hope -L- send the family hugging tribes packing on this one. For such a small world which only consists of 4 continents to have a family tribe there is pretty sad in my eyes. Whatever happened to playing with skill and not hugging each other with 75 members. There is no talent to mass recruiting in such a small world.

That is my 2 cents in there. Cmon guys stop hugging and play the game the way it was meant to be played. TRIBAL WARS not TRIBAL HUGS!!!

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that I really do hope -L- send the family hugging tribes packing on this one. For such a small world which only consists of 4 continents to have a family tribe there is pretty sad in my eyes. Whatever happened to playing with skill and not hugging each other with 75 members. There is no talent to mass recruiting in such a small world.

That is my 2 cents in there. Cmon guys stop hugging and play the game the way it was meant to be played. TRIBAL WARS not TRIBAL HUGS!!!

Dan get your facts straight, we are a premade family tribe before the world started, we only recruited a small few. Look at our stats there is not much hugging going around. Also we have less than 75 members.

DeletedUser

I agree!!! -L- is a very well trusted tribe...I have had the pleasure of -L- as an ally on other worlds also...My allegiance will always be with them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh!!!Totally right on the money!!!

DeletedUser3159

From what I see is CAOS started the world with a group of friends and added a few along the way which made up to at most maybe 60-65 members. It may seem a lot. However, it looks like -L- started their own tradition of a family tribe. Not only they keep recruiting new members for their tribe so they can uphold their rank, they also recruited a lot of tribe into their family. I think the Caos family are always wondering which small tribe is -L- going to shield their inevitable defeat.