-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser3744

I actually never got an invite to -L-, I guess my points never intrigued you. ;-)

It's funny you should bring that up. I noticed you since you were in my 9x9 and your name of course :p I thought about opening up talks with you, but then our tribes went to war :( How about this, after one of our tribes claims victory over the other, lets be friends! K? Awesome ^_^

DeletedUser3159

That never stopped you from trying to recruit our members. *I guess my points was never high enough for your attention. *Now that I am not in the game anymore you want to be friends. *

DeletedUser3744

*were never

I don't think i tried recruiting caos members after we went to war....but my memory isn't what it used to be haha

Why are you not playing anymore? Got bored?

DeletedUser3159

I never mentioned you trying to recruit caos members during the war. *I am just saying you have been trying to recruit caos members in general. I am sure you know when you tried to. *Just like you will again once -L-'s points start diminishing again. *It's been a known fact that you get desperate and try to persuade others against us. *

P.S. U Kan Korrect My GramMer all U Want. :) *

DeletedUser

Dan get your facts straight, we are a premade family tribe before the world started, we only recruited a small few. Look at our stats there is not much hugging going around. Also we have less than 75 members.

The FACT is that you are a family tribe. Family tribes are just a cowards way to work in numbers because they arent talented enough in the game to play with 1 tribe. Whether you were premade or not the FACT is that you are still a 3 tribe hugger. You cant get away from that FACT.

You have NUTS on your side too in this war so thats also my proof you are hugging. If you were so powerful and skilled you wouldnt need an ally with a 3 tribe family already.

NUFF SAID

DeletedUser

Dan get your facts straight, we are a premade family tribe before the world started, we only recruited a small few. Look at our stats there is not much hugging going around. Also we have less than 75 members.

I love this bit..

Also we have less than 75 members.

Wait, what was that again?

One more time.

What's the member limit of this world? 25? Am I right? So, what you're saying is..

we only recruited a small few.

Oh yeah, So, 3 tribes consisting of 60 members (At present) on a 25 member world is a small few?

there is not much hugging going around.

Riiiight....
emoticon-00143-smirk.gif

DeletedUser3159

Actually you 2, I got homework for you since your so much interested in numbers and against family. *Why don't you count every member on both side of the war and tell me which side have more members. *There are lots of lost men/woman on both side you shall look into too.

Once your done with that, maybe then your worth even talking. At least Dragu is quite amusing with his post.*

DeletedUser

The FACT is that you are a family tribe. Family tribes are just a cowards way to work in numbers because they arent talented enough in the game to play with 1 tribe. Whether you were premade or not the FACT is that you are still a 3 tribe hugger. You cant get away from that FACT.

You have NUTS on your side too in this war so thats also my proof you are hugging. If you were so powerful and skilled you wouldnt need an ally with a 3 tribe family already.

NUFF SAID

Once again dan your facts are wrong, who is hugging who. Looks like L has more than us. So if L was so powerful why do they need 6 extra tribes????
war1_zpsfc94284a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DeletedUser3744

Yeah, we definitely have a lot of tribes on our side of the war (or did before they all quit/disbanded). If someone comes to me and is like "bro, my tribe wants to help you" im not going be like "no, my pride wont let me get help from outside my own tribe"

DeletedUser

Exactly what Dragu4 said, if a couple other tribes wanna jump on the bandwagon and attack the mass recruiting family tribes, who are -L- to say no?

DeletedUser3159

Exactly what Dragu4 said, if a couple other tribes wanna jump on the bandwagon and attack the mass recruiting family tribes, who are -L- to say no?

*Another reason why you need to do more research before agreeing on something. Who said all those tribes joined because they asked to join -L- to defeat the almighty family of CAOS? Sources say that -L- made some of the initiative to try to persuade other tribes to war us. Also Dragu even mailed us about attacking Pandas early stage of the world. Pk3rz your losing a lot of your credibility when you have no knowledge whatsoever. Good luck, please try again ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3744

*Another reason why you need to do more research before agreeing on something. Who said all those tribes joined because they asked to join -L- to defeat the almighty family of CAOS? Sources say that -L- made some of the initiative to try to persuade other tribes to war us. Also Dragu even mailed us about attacking Pandas early stage of the world. Pk3rz your losing a lot of your credibility when you have no knowledge whatsoever. Good luck, please try again ;-)

Whenever a tribe joined in on our side, it was because they wanted to (either by a tribe vote, or just deciding the CAOS family was too large to be kept alive).

Also, the pandas example is a completely different senario, and cannot be accurately compared to what we are talking about here.

DeletedUser

lol, talk about mass recruiting!!!!! How many of the original players are left??? Dragu are you it??

DeletedUser3159

All I can say is I got proof that you have been rejected by tribes that you asked for assistance. *You can deny it all you want. We were basically one too, when you wanted us to attack Pandas. *Yes you got a good few Pandas in your tribe the same one you tried to gather a bunch to go take them down because you know -L- couldn't handle a war without any help. *

DeletedUser

The truth of the matter is here is that family tribes NEVER do well. I have never known a family tribe win a world on .net server. I am afraid the reason why so many tribes join wars against family tribes is because they think they are a waste of time.
Family tribes are put together because they are not good enough as core players in 1 tribe. I was brought up on the old school ways of 1 tribe 1 win. Every player I have ever met dislikes the hugging, mass recruiting of family tribes. Hiding behind numbers to hide the lack of skills.

"dragon-force

Actually you 2, I got homework for you since your so much interested in numbers and against family. *Why don't you count every member on both side of the war and tell me which side have more members. *There are lots of lost men/woman on both side you shall look into too.

Once your done with that, maybe then your worth even talking. At least Dragu is quite amusing with his post.*"

If you ever win a world properly without a family tribe then you can preach on fella but until you prove yourself without hiding in numbers on such a small world I really think you need some coffee beans :)

DeletedUser

Once again dan your facts are wrong, who is hugging who. Looks like L has more than us. So if L was so powerful why do they need 6 extra tribes????
war1_zpsfc94284a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just to turn this on its head too. If Caos was such a powerful tribe why does it need 60-65 members as a family tribe to start with? Can't you manage to do it with just 1 tribe and have to hide in numbers? Seriously get to the .net server and see how long the caos family tribe would last on a larger world ;)

Oh and also if it was premade why are you still recruiting and mass recruiting at that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3744

How many of the original players are left??? Dragu are you it??

This got me curious..so i looked it up. It obviously depends on what you define as an "original member" but i would consider xmastercheif, limat, Lord RJShadowKnight, rim me, coochys, mislef, and alfino to all be founding members. Really the members who were in the tribe before we took in the panda players. I fail to see how that is a bad thing. Change is good. The species with the highest adaptability will be the one to survive evolution, not the one who is the strongest at the time.

DeletedUser

This got me curious..so i looked it up. It obviously depends on what you define as an "original member" but i would consider xmastercheif, limat, Lord RJShadowKnight, rim me, coochys, mislef, and alfino to all be founding members. Really the members who were in the tribe before we took in the panda players. I fail to see how that is a bad thing. Change is good. The species with the highest adaptability will be the one to survive evolution, not the one who is the strongest at the time.

No I was talking about how many members you have left from your premade tribe. Still with you from the start of the World.