-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just to turn this on its head too. If Caos was such a powerful tribe why does it need 60-65 members as a family tribe to start with? Can't you manage to do it with just 1 tribe and have to hide in numbers? Seriously get to the .net server and see how long the caos family tribe would last on a larger world ;)

Oh and also if it was premade why are you still recruiting and mass recruiting at that?

Dan, if we wanted to play on the .net world we would. We like it here. :) If family tribes never win worlds then how did we do it on W5??

DeletedUser

*Another reason why you need to do more research before agreeing on something. Who said all those tribes joined because they asked to join -L- to defeat the almighty family of CAOS? Sources say that -L- made some of the initiative to try to persuade other tribes to war us. Also Dragu even mailed us about attacking Pandas early stage of the world. Pk3rz your losing a lot of your credibility when you have no knowledge whatsoever. Good luck, please try again ;-)

They wouldn't've jumped on you guys if they didn't want to war you. Lol.

lol, talk about mass recruiting!!!!! How many of the original players are left??? Dragu are you it??

If you're gunna bag them for their Tribe changes, may as well count your entire families. Which, by the way, adds up to a lot more than their 139. ;) And yes, your entire families tribe changes should be counted, afterall, you're not just allies, but family. :)

DeletedUser

If you're gunna bag them for their Tribe changes, may as well count your entire families. Which, by the way, adds up to a lot more than their 139. ;) And yes, your entire families tribe changes should be counted, afterall, you're not just allies, but family. :)

-L- did ask us for a NAP several times after they dropped the NAP with us but we were not interested in that. So they decided to make the war official.

Sure we have had about 22-25 accounts leave since this server has started and 10 of them are now co-playing

DeletedUser3744

No I was talking about how many members you have left from your premade tribe. Still with you from the start of the World.

Out of the 6 people? 1. And I think that's pretty darn awesome, seeing that I knew none of those players before starting this world.

If family tribes never win worlds then how did we do it on W5??

I have never known a family tribe win a world on .net server.

Self-explanatory

-L- did ask us for a NAP several times after they dropped the NAP with us but we were not interested in that. So they decided to make the war official.

Way to not respond to his point at all :rolleyes: Also, -L- sought diplomacy early on because it was too early in the game for war because the majority of players did not have nobles yet. CAOS (you) were stubbornly short-sighted, and refused to see this point, so we went to war.

DeletedUser

Out of the 6 people? 1. And I think that's pretty darn awesome, seeing that I knew none of those players before starting this world.

Self-explanatory

Way to not respond to his point at all :rolleyes: Also, -L- sought diplomacy early on because it was too early in the game for war because the majority of players did not have nobles yet. CAOS (you) were stubbornly short-sighted, and refused to see this point, so we went to war.

LOL, It is called tribalwars, Dragu we did have a NAP but you dropped the NAP not us. War is not easy some don't have the stomach for it others LOVE IT. It wasn't too early for you to want to get 7 tribes together to take out PANDA or maybe you need others to go to war for you by having 6-7 other tribes on your side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3744

like i said, war is pointless before nobles. Pandas were special because they were getting to nobles before everyone else, and would have dominated unless someone took a stand. In the end, fighting them turned out not to be the best course of action for -L-, but it could have just as easily been so.

DeletedUser3159

hahaha this is some funny crap. Since I read most of it just now and lazy to quote who said what exactly. *First of all limp bizkit is right. *Even with a family of our tribe we didn't have much member changes. *If anything its a lot of members shifting amongst the 3 tribe names. *Also members co playing as the world progress. *

As often as we repeat the reason of the 3 family tribe was made, people who have lack of common sense would still not get it. *Well let me repeat it one more time for you slow folks. *CAOS was a premade tribe from W5 which we has about 40-50 members who wanted to team up again. *As we *made the tribe, other members wanted us to invite friends from other worlds so we did.* As a matter of fact we recruited an enemy of W5 too as a respect to give him a chance to join the CAOS family. *No matter how badly you can call us a family tribe or w/e we have *still been fighting a good amount of other tribes that tried to coordinate against us. *We never complained about a mismatch on our side. *At one point a week we probably had like 3-5 more new tribes wanting to war us. *I see no difference in us being a family vs -L- and their minions. *Dragu your just upset that you were the one who picked on us and now is taking the hit hard on this. *let me point out 3 things you failed as a leader.

Step 1: when your members decided to scout our members not only once but twice during our nap. *Your excuse was they didn't like family tribes so u allowed them to do so. *A real leader would kick them out for disrespecting a NAP.

Step 2: You never go ahead to recruit members of your NAP tribe, especially leaders who were part of the premade tribe. *LMAO epic fail on that.

Step 3: You bring in tribes who were not really ready for a war to just join in for your own guilty pleasures. *You can keep denying that they all offered to join but we all know the truth.*

As *you know we can list more things but that would do for now. *Next time man up for mistakes you or your members did. *

DeletedUser3744

You are wrong on every front. Im taking the title of "dragon" away from you. You sir/madam, are an impostor!

DeletedUser

Sure we have had about 22-25 accounts leave since this server has started and 10 of them are now co-playing

Where exactly.. Did I mention anything about a NAP?
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

This part of my post relates to other tribes declaring on you, nothing to do with your NAP with -L-, in case you didn't pick that up.

DeletedUser

All I am going to say is if you want respect from me then win a world without a silly family tribe, allies and mass recruiting. Take a look into w7 and see how a real tribe works with no diplomacy throughout the entire world. VA will teach you something about how to do it GANGNAM STYLE!!!

DeletedUser

All I am going to say is if you want respect from me then win a world without a silly family tribe, allies and mass recruiting. Take a look into w7 and see how a real tribe works with no diplomacy throughout the entire world. VA will teach you something about how to do it GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Wasn't really trying to earn your's or anyone respect to be honest. Oh by the way Dragu4 and XMASTERCHEIF were moved to the Rim today.

woops_zps3b9c4214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

kyrtgr

Reaction score
Tribe member limit 60 for W7.
That's exactly how many we are now. I'd like to see VA getting down to 25 members if they think they're too many.
Hmmm...

DeletedUser

Wasn't really trying to earn your's or anyone respect to be honest. Oh by the way Dragu4 and XMASTERCHEIF were moved to the Rim today.

woops_zps3b9c4214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats a player with 1 villa has been sent to the rim...

EDIT - Found I was wrong.

Still it wasn't really a huge achievement really as they was only newly conquered villages you taken from him.

DeletedUser

That's exactly how many we are now. I'd like to see VA getting down to 25 members if they think they're too many.
Hmmm...

If your going to look into the stats look properly kiddo :)

We have no allies and havent done all the way through the world. We were never a full tribe and we never mass recruited. I was in .net on w34 with a 20 member limit with EVO and again we had no diplomacy all the way through that world.
Yes w7 is a 60 member limit world but when we went to war we never asked for help we got the job done.
w7 is going to be finished in RECORD TIME before w6 finishes. Thats how a successful tribe rules a world. On their own with no diplomacy and no mass hugging :)

I dont see CAOS family setting any records ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm...

Ohh, deary me. you mustn't have done your research.

As one of the original VA members, I have screenshots from our whole history, including when we were at a similar stage in points to you guys.

va1_zps6f3b4a57.png

Obviously, our member number rose, due to spoils of war, and the previous duke before myself did a fair bit of recruiting, which I did my best to cut back on in my time as duke.

Regardless, we at VA have 46 members in a 60 member world, where you huggers have.. wait, what was the number? Ahh, yes, 60 members in a.. 25 member world was it? Ohh, geeze, you guys are well over double the member limit, where we're just over 75% of our worlds.

Please, don't make silly comparisons.

DeletedUser

Well said adam :)

Also the mighty CAOS (not) won a world right? I am sure it was a secret world but you cant really boast about the below stats....

1 CAOS 73,144,218 7,575
2 UNION 26,561,389 3,053
3 @RAS@ 9,329,150 1,052
4 CHAOS 6,774,022 741
5 KAOS 2,527,102 270

You never got anywhere near to finishing the world on any kind of domination even with your family hugging. Wouldnt surprise me if you hugged the rank 2 tribe ;)

But now that we have shown CAOS for the failings I will leave them be now. It is after all about the war and not how bad CAOS are as a tribe

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CAOS, KAOS, CHAOS, NUTS!
Side 2:
Tribes: -L-, SURGE, Reaper, SILENT, ELE, =T.D.=, BLINK

Timeframe: 08/04/2013 00:00:00 to 04/05/2013 08:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 20
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226,766
Side 2: 68,252
Difference: 158,514

chart

DeletedUser3159

Well the respect you guys want us to earn from you, do you honestly think anybody cares? *If you really think about it, lots of people trolling around is mainly people who are jealous or just got nothing else to do to basically ramble off like you do. *This topic is about -L- F. vs CAOS F. *W7 may try to do a record breaking time or w/e. *However, do anybody in this world care? *Sorry bro, if we did we would post in W7. *It just shows how badly you care about our tribe and what we are accomplishing as a group to post here. *

CAOS for the win!!! Keep it up guys. *

DeletedUser

Well the respect you guys want us to earn from you, do you honestly think anybody cares? *If you really think about it, lots of people trolling around is mainly people who are jealous or just got nothing else to do to basically ramble off like you do. *This topic is about -L- F. vs CAOS F. *W7 may try to do a record breaking time or w/e. *However, do anybody in this world care? *Sorry bro, if we did we would post in W7. *It just shows how badly you care about our tribe and what we are accomplishing as a group to post here. *

CAOS for the win!!! Keep it up guys. *

I guess you're right.

Keep it up guys! (Your member numbers, right?)

DeletedUser4140

But now that we have shown CAOS for the failings I will leave them be now. It is after all about the war and not how bad CAOS are as a tribe

Winning a world is a fail? Oh right, you play only for giggles :D

Family tribes are a legit way of trying to win a world, most of the time they fail miserably because of course they go for quantity over quality and when dealing with any serious attacks they crumble and were quickly forgoten, unless their hugginess is huge.

Caos f. have already won 1 world, means they're doing something good or at least different then other families before. Even though -L- and Dragu have made some really amazing moves, recruiting Panda? and ~RD~ best players, their tribe surely had (still has) lots of quality and talented players - people would think that they'd just run over mass recruiting, huggy, noob Caos f. but that wasn't the case, wasn't it.

They've had an upper hand from the start of the war, things looked pretty bad. Their only mistake was that they haven't pushed harder but allowed players in Caos f. to grow. We couldn't really attack them seriously, we could only defend. That teamwork and unselfishness of our members was the thing that changed the tides of this war, stats speak for themselves.

Of course, war is far from over, ever since the start it has been nothing but good fun :)