-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well the respect you guys want us to earn from you, do you honestly think anybody cares? *If you really think about it, lots of people trolling around is mainly people who are jealous or just got nothing else to do to basically ramble off like you do. *This topic is about -L- F. vs CAOS F. *W7 may try to do a record breaking time or w/e. *However, do anybody in this world care? *Sorry bro, if we did we would post in W7. *It just shows how badly you care about our tribe and what we are accomplishing as a group to post here.
CAOS for the win!!! Keep it up guys. *

We dont want respect from any family tribe. We have nothing to be jealous of from CAOS and nothing we can learn. You got it spot on about how little we care about your tribe. A family tribe in denial of their skills always get trolled on here with no stats to back you up ;)

But yes your right you carry on with the thread on the war we are watching :)

I will leave you to accomplish your family tribe :D hug and hide in numbers

DeletedUser

Just a shame that it isn't a big world and the settings are putting people off. 2 family tribes in 1 world puts a lot of people off.

I wish -L- good luck. It is just a shame that the tribe I am in on w9 isnt big enough to help or I would show them how a real tribe and players can smoke them :)

DeletedUser3159

Actually I was stating that you care enough to post. *Until people stop posting, it just shows in reality they care. *Thats up to you to decide. Either you continue crying over this or you can move on and prove another world urself that a 1 tribe army of 20-25 will win it in another record time.. Kudos to that as I have more class and would give respect to any tribe that wins. *This game takes a lot of hard work family or not. *Of course us being a family tribe we was definately a threat to the world and got a lot of attention. *We could of made 2 different tribes like -L- and SELF *did at one point and call them just allies but yet can coordinate well together. *However, we in CAOS have pride of playing with friends and won't hide from it.

Dragu, sorry that you got rimmed. Usually Dragons are a lot stronger and can survive. I guess I got rimmed by a CAOS member and you got rimmed by a CAOS member. *We got something in common.. *HIGH FIVE!!

DeletedUser

Actually I was stating that you care enough to post. *Until people stop posting, it just shows in reality they care. *Thats up to you to decide. Either you continue crying over this or you can move on and prove another world urself that a 1 tribe army of 20-25 will win it in another record time.. Kudos to that as I have more class and would give respect to any tribe that wins. *This game takes a lot of hard work family or not. *Of course us being a family tribe we was definately a threat to the world and got a lot of attention. *We could of made 2 different tribes like -L- and SELF *did at one point and call them just allies but yet can coordinate well together. *However, we in CAOS have pride of playing with friends and won't hide from it.

Dragu, sorry that you got rimmed. Usually Dragons are a lot stronger and can survive. I guess I got rimmed by a CAOS member and you got rimmed by a CAOS member. *We got something in common.. *HIGH FIVE!!

Sorry mate I am English and most of that isnt so I struggle to understand your sentencing.

The bit I did get was that if 1 tribe won it with 20-25 members and not with a family then then they would earn my respect. I arent crying over anything I am just stating that family tribes are not well liked due to the mass recruiting. I have said all I have had to say on this so please move on and just accept that family tribes are a fail on any world due to the lack of skill hiding behind numbers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3159

BTW, thanks for entertaining me.

Anyways that is based on people's opinion if a family tribe is a fail or not. *However its TW that will post the winning tribe once its all said and done right? *I guess they will be the judge of that. *What I was pointing out is that CAOS being family we have been attacked by a bigger size amount of tribes compared to our family yet they don't get any criticism for have like 150 members to vs our 85 us with NUTS!. *It may only seem like we have the advantage because we are a family tribe and we have more members, in reality its more about our great chemistry of ones we took in and added a good more pieces to be a realy awesome team. *

Anyways, have a good day bro don't stress out in a world your not even in. *

kyrtgr

Reaction score
If your going to look into the stats look properly kiddo :)

We have no allies and havent done all the way through the world. We were never a full tribe and we never mass recruited. I was in .net on w34 with a 20 member limit with EVO and again we had no diplomacy all the way through that world.
Yes w7 is a 60 member limit world but when we went to war we never asked for help we got the job done.
w7 is going to be finished in RECORD TIME before w6 finishes. Thats how a successful tribe rules a world. On their own with no diplomacy and no mass hugging :)
I dont see CAOS family setting any records ;)

Can you please explain us what is VAs relationship with __ and __!
Also why in the auto updating maps in W7 forum VA and VA! are registered as a family?
And at least one merge took place on 02nd January 2013, strange for a tribe with no diplomacy/no mass recruiting/etc.

Lets see .net W34 EVO stats
http://www.twstats.com/en34/index.php?page=tribe&id=18484&mode=conquer_stats

32,120 total conquers
of those
2,230 internal conquers (6.94%)
4,471 tribeless players conquers (13.91%)
4,881 barbarian conquers (15.2%)
So EVO was not a hugger tribe, but a barb nobling/easy picking/internaling tribe

Also look what I found in .net W34 forum
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?223890-EVO-fam-vs-RAIN-fam-War-Status
Does it say something about EVO fam. ? :confused:
And how a non mass recruiting tribe of 20 members reaches 562 tribe changes?

And yes, W5 was a secret world. It had 41.715 villages when it close after 521 days.
W7 has 24.050 villages and is open for 299 days

W1 had 130.096 villages and close after 1081 days
W2 had 36.693 villages and close after 872 days
W3 had 44.126 villages and close after 774 days
W4 had 51.936 villages and close after 661 days

So, yes, CAOS made a record winning W5 compared with similar sized or smaller worlds (or any other us world until now). W7 is much smaller than the rest of the worlds and it should close faster. But comparing secret worlds with domination worlds is like comparing apples with oranges.

Well said adam :)
Also the mighty CAOS (not) won a world right? I am sure it was a secret world but you cant really boast about the below stats....

1 CAOS 73,144,218 7,575
2 UNION 26,561,389 3,053
3 @RAS@ 9,329,150 1,052
4 CHAOS 6,774,022 741
5 KAOS 2,527,102 270

You never got anywhere near to finishing the world on any kind of domination even with your family hugging. Wouldnt surprise me if you hugged the rank 2 tribe ;)

But now that we have shown CAOS for the failings I will leave them be now. It is after all about the war and not how bad CAOS are as a tribe
We did our job and won the world. #2 tribe was made from those that flee the defeated enemy tribe that was much larger than us when the war started.
With the points we had when W5 ended we'd have 91% domination in W7 with the 79,14 Mil total points.

DeletedUser

I will reply simply because your quotes are a little confused ;)

1) VA was __ but we changed the name back to VA so no relation at all if you check the stats properly
2) I was leader of the VA! tribe until I took over another account but we changed the name for strategic reasons.
3) What record did Caos set in w5 please enlighten me
4) Look at the size of the world on 34 compared to any US server and the standards of the players in both worlds ;)
5) EVO and who EVO1 EVO2?? A family tribe all has the same name and we just joined a war as we were fighting the common enemy there was no relation in place.

Please don't comment unless your going to really look into the stats and read on the lines not underneath them ;)

DeletedUser

But as I said it needs to get back tot he matter in hand. The war. It is obvious here that only members of a family tribe will defend a family tribe. To all others, family tribes are frowned on.

DeletedUser3159

Lets just say for example if we had a family but yet named it pk3rz goes on tilt, Dan the Ming Sucks, and Dragu can't lead. * Yet somehow we work like a family and deny that we are based on saying our tribe names are not the same. *We may have common enemies and goals (of course each tribe wants to win as their goal) *that makes us not a family anymore right? **

For the long haul so far -L- dragged in most of the world to go against us. *Of course there are ones who joined us that didn't like dragu. The war basically was pretty much even or with advantage on the -L- side. *Now its pretty much even or favoring us a bit. *Show some good sport and let the world play as it should be as -L- still have lots of minions they did not persuade yet. *Dragu we know you have a small vill meaning you can send massive more mails to the whole world. *We know thats what you do best. ;-)

DeletedUser

I see we have hit a nerve ;) Doesnt take much lol

Once again I don't understand your sentencing. You obviously dont understand what makes a family tribe and also what common goals are.

Its going round in circles. My point is that family tribes on a 4 continent world with only 2k people playing is poor. Family tribes in general are just terrible. Why you need 3 tribes working together on a US server when the worlds are that small is beyond me. EVO showed what happens to them on .net server check out those stats :)

But it is boring now going round in circles when I am just saying family tribes are poor in my eyes. so lets agree to disagree.

SO please carry on with the war stats

DeletedUser3159

If i'm not mistaken, you are the one who isn't even playing this world, not Dan. lulz ;)

Darn your right, I am not in this world I should not post.. Hmm or should I just log in and mail you and say HI :)

DeletedUser

Caos,Chaos,Kaos... What about A?
I understand that you have an agreement with them... there your unofficaial 4 tribe... and they are trying to start there own acadamy... so that would make 5 tribes...
From the info i recieved members of A were promised possible postions in caos, in an upcoming world if they agreed to help caos win...
Then add nuts to the mix... I wonder if you guys have a similar deal with them...
So that would make 6 tribes...
No hugging huh....
My tribe Haze had 13 members in world 7... and we dominated... yeah it got bigger later and the name changed to Va... but the point is we didnt start with 150 members...
I was a member of A for about 10 minutes... looked over there forums talked to the leader... and got the hell out of there...
Did not want the legacy of Lordbarajas tarnished by working with such a sad group of family huggers I would rather lose gracefully then win cheaply...

DeletedUser3159

Lord that was one of the worst arguments ever.

-A- and NUTS are not part of CAOS but they didn't like dragu and the -L- tribe just like you don't like us.*

If you count like that then we still didn't have as much/many tribes *compared to the -L- F.
Remember A's academy was part of the ????. *Maybe their tribe was ???? cuz the members were lost and didn't know who to side lol. *Either way numbers are pretty much even in members on both side, so if your gonna be like one of those who say BOOHOOHOO, I hate family tribes but I will just grab 6-7 more tribes on my side to take them out because we all hate families!!!

Lol, no offense doesn't really give you that point of saying I was in W7 and only had 13 members taking out the world as u then add in. *You could of done the same thing here. Go ahead get 13 members of the world and dominate without any alliance or Naps. *Well plz don't recruit my boys cuz I love them so much. :) *Till then none of the ones who hate Family tribes have my respect. *-L- is just a version of big bro with lots of little bro/sis tagging along to a war too. *Only thing is we with our side -A- and NUTS know how to coordinate a lot better. *

anyways lordbarajas good luck to u bro

kyrtgr

Reaction score
I will reply simply because your quotes are a little confused ;)

1) VA was __ but we changed the name back to VA so no relation at all if you check the stats properly
2) I was leader of the VA! tribe until I took over another account but we changed the name for strategic reasons.
3) What record did Caos set in w5 please enlighten me
4) Look at the size of the world on 34 compared to any US server and the standards of the players in both worlds ;)
5) EVO and who EVO1 EVO2?? A family tribe all has the same name and we just joined a war as we were fighting the common enemy there was no relation in place.

Please don't comment unless your going to really look into the stats and read on the lines not underneath them ;)
I know I'm feeding the troll here, but...
1,2) What you are saying is that VA and VA! (or __ and __!) were... were... family tribes??? :eek:
3) I thought I wrote it pretty clear for you, but I mustn't meet your sentencing standards. I'll say it again : The record of the fastest world closing in us servers (you know, the one you're trying to break in W7, which is 73% the size of W5 was by the way)
4) I've been in .net . My first world there was W7 and several others followed. I know the world sizes and the standards of the players. The main reason me and others came from .net to the us servers is the smaller world sizes that don't take several years to end. The lower player standards that we found made the worlds easier, a bargain we couldn't say no to ;)
5) Someone else commented on your fifth point and I just want to add that saying that you "had no diplomacy all the way through that world" but fought a war alongside other tribes exchanging members through a big part of the worlds duration is hypocritical the least. (BTW tell koss I said hi :))

Also one more thing.
Why most players don't like family tribes?
1) Because when you lead them is a nightmare to manage them and they fail most of the times as you can't make a team out of them.
Not the case for CAOS as most of us know each other from other worlds and know how to play together.
2) If you're in them and they are not led properly they look like a disorganized bunch of noobs and when they fail you become a target for other tribes.
Again not the case for CAOS for same reason with (1)
3) If you're against them they seem too powerful and you're afraid of being gangbanged
Your case, but you think it's ok to get 5-6 other tribes, that you claim to have no diplomacy with, and gangbang other tribes or attack tribeless players

Please allow me to comment because as you can see I know how to read the stats (but you fail to explain them) and reading underneath the lines is useful when what you say is not the whole truth or complete BS :D

DeletedUser4148

I know I'm feeding the troll here, but...
1,2) What you are saying is that VA and VA! (or __ and __!) were... were... family tribes??? :eek:
3) I thought I wrote it pretty clear for you, but I mustn't meet your sentencing standards. I'll say it again : The record of the fastest world closing in us servers (you know, the one you're trying to break in W7, which is 73% the size of W5 was by the way)
4) I've been in .net . My first world there was W7 and several others followed. I know the world sizes and the standards of the players. The main reason me and others came from .net to the us servers is the smaller world sizes that don't take several years to end. The lower player standards that we found made the worlds easier, a bargain we couldn't say no to ;)
5) Someone else commented on your fifth point and I just want to add that saying that you "had no diplomacy all the way through that world" but fought a war alongside other tribes exchanging members through a big part of the worlds duration is hypocritical the least. (BTW tell koss I said hi :))

Also one more thing.
Why most players don't like family tribes?
1) Because when you lead them is a nightmare to manage them and they fail most of the times as you can't make a team out of them.
Not the case for CAOS as most of us know each other from other worlds and know how to play together.
2) If you're in them and they are not led properly they look like a disorganized bunch of noobs and when they fail you become a target for other tribes.
Again not the case for CAOS for same reason with (1)
3) If you're against them they seem too powerful and you're afraid of being gangbanged
Your case, but you think it's ok to get 5-6 other tribes, that you claim to have no diplomacy with, and gangbang other tribes or attack tribeless players

Please allow me to comment because as you can see I know how to read the stats (but you fail to explain them) and reading underneath the lines is useful when what you say is not the whole truth or complete BS :D

Sorry, Im not a big forum poster or even tw player, this is basically my first world, messed around on a couple other. Anyways i found a home in L and i even lost my main place but they let me stay because im active and try to help. so i just dont understand, its a browser game...why are there "spies" and "backstabbers" and people crying about garbage constantly. I dont wanna get into the argument of tribe vs family tribes but heres my look AS A NOOB. you started off the world with 150 members that you all knew at one point or another? so youre all seasoned veterans for the most part. right? so as i saw it, we broke the nap with you giving you 24 hours to do w/e u needed. where im guessing you and some of our bigger people nobled each other. then i got attacked constantly when i didnt even do anything. guilty by association. what sucks is those players who caused this nap ending and war arent even hear anymore but i digress. the fact is you as a tribe have 150 people vs us who has 25. thats an advantage i would say cause like you said you have all been here for a long time and been playing together. whether you like it or not a family tribe is not the same as people joining forces to stop a tyrant who thinks they can do w/e they want because they are all veterans and want to break records. might have the same goal, a common enemy but we havent all been together for a long time and in other worlds and we dont plan on making one of our tribes win. which brings me to my last point/question. how can 125 people be SO CONTENT with letting 25 CHOSEN people win...wheres the self respect? wheres the drive, the goal, the want. Idk bout you but i want to win.... and making someone else win, is not winning. its a copout. and weak. but thats part of the game, it is wat it is. people have trouble winning games with skill so they find other ways, your way is superior numbers. congrats, it is one way to win. goodluck to you. sry for the grammar i usually play real games so i talk in internet lingo with abbreviations and not capitalizing etc.

DeletedUser

When did CAOS get 150 players lol, coochy you are correct in that you were guilty by association. Dragu4 is the one who got your tribe in the mess they are in. All was fine until he dropped the NAP with us then it was game on. He tried to convince us that fighting each other was not a good thing I guess he should of thought about that before he dropped the NAP.

If you say how can we be content with 150 vs 25 lets look at the numbers and you can see the same thing under the WAR tab ingame.

CAOS SIDE
CAOS 25 players
CHAOS 24 players
KAOS 11 players
NUTS 23 players
A 23 players total is 106 players

L 21 players
BLINK 20 players
ELE 23 players
SILENT 22 players
Reaper 19 players
=T.D.= 25 players
total 130 players

looks to me its 106 to 130 with the numbers in your favor.