-L- vs CAOS Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser3744
  • Start date

DeletedUser3744

It looks like we are very far along on dominating L in every way.
Yay for us

i would say you don't beat us in cool external pics, but limp is quickly gaining on me.. *goes and finds more clever pics to use in future*

DeletedUser3159

i would say you don't beat us in cool external pics, but limp is quickly gaining on me.. *goes and finds more clever pics to use in future*

Just so you know the only pic that matters is the graph that shows which tribe is doing better. *Until those pics show otherwise. we are winning the external forums too.*

DeletedUser3744

waiting-meme.png

DeletedUser

Ahh thank you limp and dragu for bringing the humor back into this forum. Was getting a little too much for me.

DeletedUser

I know that I'm in no way the best player in this game. I will be happy with being mediocre, my ambitions are to simply have fun and play the game. I don't have the experience of being able to predict what is going to happen. However I am interested in watching it happen. One side is a family tribe with alliances and the other is a single tribe with alliances. In this game pretty much anything can and will happen. IMO alliances work as long as its beneficial to both parties. Family tribes can work if their leadership is good enough to keep it together. From what I see both tribes are doing an impressive job and both tribes should keep up the good work. It is entertaining to watch two powerhouses slug it out in the endless battle of total dominance. I have the mind set that perseverance is a virtue and you are not beaten until it is the end of the world and you are not in the winning tribe. We have a long time to go before the end so I look forward to playing with everyone. I for one would like to see a family tribe go from start to end and survive it all. Good luck to all!

DeletedUser

I know that I'm in no way the best player in this game. I will be happy with being mediocre, my ambitions are to simply have fun and play the game. I don't have the experience of being able to predict what is going to happen. However I am interested in watching it happen. One side is a family tribe with alliances and the other is a single tribe with alliances. In this game pretty much anything can and will happen. IMO alliances work as long as its beneficial to both parties. Family tribes can work if their leadership is good enough to keep it together. From what I see both tribes are doing an impressive job and both tribes should keep up the good work. It is entertaining to watch two powerhouses slug it out in the endless battle of total dominance. I have the mind set that perseverance is a virtue and you are not beaten until it is the end of the world and you are not in the winning tribe. We have a long time to go before the end so I look forward to playing with everyone. I for one would like to see a family tribe go from start to end and survive it all. Good luck to all!

Nice Post

DeletedUser3744

I agree, very nicely said beastbasher. Too many players come on here to simply say mean things or to say their tribe is the only good tribe end of story. I like how balanced your perspective is. +4 Dragu points ^_^

DeletedUser4148

A caos win is a win for all of caos. I guess that's why we give out second and third place and people are so content with that as long as they are the same country in the Olympics right? ya they train for 3 years or even their WHOLE LIFE to go to the Olympics just to help someone else because in the end they're just proud to be a part of it? ya that's what people who cant be the best say. I'm sure backup singers only wanted to be backup singers growing up, not the actual artists themselves making big money. no one aspires to be second best. if you're going to show some misdirected loyalty to ANYTHING, please don't do it with a "tribe" on a "browser game". I already said before i think its cheap to win with family tribes but it is A WAY TO WIN. its a strategy. just don't brainwash yourself into thinking you're good for doing it. "for the greater glory!" "may the best tribe win and we had the best" "i don't care if i didn't get an honorable mention, i know deep down in my heart we did it together!" ya.... u didn't do it together. u gang-banged everyone else out of the world by supporting your MAIN tribe and you weren't able to be the MAIN tribe because you didn't know the right people or you weren't good enough. please stop spouting this about how you're so content with making other people win. it gets pathetic and annoying reading it. sorry for the rant, i just see the same crap every time i come lurking here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A caos win is a win for all of caos. I guess that's why we give out second and third place and people are so content with that as long as they are the same country in the Olympics right? ya they train for 3 years or even their WHOLE LIFE to go to the Olympics just to help someone else because in the end they're just proud to be a part of it? ya that's what people who cant be the best say. I'm sure backup singers only wanted to be backup singers growing up, not the actual artists themselves making big money. no one aspires to be second best. if you're going to show some misdirected loyalty to ANYTHING, please don't do it with a "tribe" on a "browser game". I already said before i think its cheap to win with family tribes but it is A WAY TO WIN. its a strategy. just don't brainwash yourself into thinking you're good for doing it. "for the greater glory!" "may the best tribe win and we had the best" "i don't care if i didn't get an honorable mention, i know deep down in my heart we did it together!" ya.... u didn't do it together. u gang-banged everyone else out of the world by supporting your MAIN tribe and you weren't able to be the MAIN tribe because you didn't know the right people or you weren't good enough. please stop spouting this about how you're so content with making other people win. it gets pathetic and annoying reading it. sorry for the rant, i just see the same crap every time i come lurking here.

Well said.

DeletedUser

Caos is better, but their problem is the growth space to less of enemies. And even if there are enemies they are fully defensive.

DeletedUser3159

Caos is better, but their problem is the growth space to less of enemies. And even if there are enemies they are fully defensive.

Now this is what I can't agree with more. *As for coochy and pk3rz, lets just get one thing straight, we have yet to gangbang anybody. *We didn't even declare any wars so far in this world. *All our enemies are tribes that actually declared on us. *I wouldn't know how that works as gangbanging if they are the ones doing the initiative. *Well if you can tell me that maybe we did gangbang a tribe. :)

DeletedUser3744

Due in no small part to this war, I have decided to disband -L- and delete my account on us9. Congratulations CAOS Family for winning this war. You guys coordinate better than any family tribe I have ever seen. You have this world in the bag, so good luck on world 10. My tribe was full of selfish players who did not want to work together, and in the end cost us the war. I have started -L- on w68 on .net, and already I have found players who are willing to work together. I am very hopeful for our future there. I'll probably come back to these forums once more just to see what's going on, but for the most part this is farewell.

It has been fun,
-Dragu

DeletedUser3159

Due in no small part to this war, I have decided to disband -L- and delete my account on us9. Congratulations CAOS Family for winning this war. You guys coordinate better than any family tribe I have ever seen. You have this world in the bag, so good luck on world 10. My tribe was full of selfish players who did not want to work together, and in the end cost us the war. I have started -L- on w68 on .net, and already I have found players who are willing to work together. I am very hopeful for our future there. I'll probably come back to these forums once more just to see what's going on, but for the most part this is farewell.

It has been fun,
-Dragu

Anyways good game with the -L- tribe. *I am really shock to hear the news of the disbandment. *I expected a better war with the skilled players they had. *Anyways the world is far from over as lots can easily change. *What I learn is that you never get too overconfident. *Play the game and do your best. *:)

Good luck with W68 in the .net world. who knows we may meet again. *

DeletedUser

Due in no small part to this war, I have decided to disband -L- and delete my account on us9. Congratulations CAOS Family for winning this war. You guys coordinate better than any family tribe I have ever seen.
It has been fun,
-Dragu

Good fight. Good luck in the future.

PS

This family tribe thing is bothering me...Its obvious none of you have played a server to the end. we start out with 3 tribes, people quit, leave, merge, disappear, etc

by end game, your down to 20-25 players. have you not thought of this before..come on

DeletedUser4083

true

DeletedUser

Good fight. Good luck in the future.

PS

This family tribe thing is bothering me...Its obvious none of you have played a server to the end. we start out with 3 tribes, people quit, leave, merge, disappear, etc

by end game, your down to 20-25 players. have you not thought of this before..come on

I've played 2 til the end, and, none were with family tribes.

Obviously, the tactic works on these servers, after all, 3 tribes beats 1. I'm not disputing that. However, it's an easier win to join a family tribe or mass recruit tribe. Personally, I find more enjoyment if the world is more of a challenge, but that's me. Some people prefer easier wins with a lot of tribe members, others prefer a small team.