• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Game is now closed
Won by Sirnimbus Congrats
Where would you like your points added?

abby58

Reaction score
ah ha.. i see the rules here didnt apply this time. i guessing since was posted april first.. congrats to sirnimbus.

Germinal35

Reaction score
if I'm not misunderstanding the rules.
If there should be 2 posts on different days, the winner is "abby58"

Regards...

Sirnimbus

Reaction score
I have not been awarded any PP yet. I suggest that TW checks if rules were followed. I don't understand the rules. abby58 may be the rightful winner.

RedAlert

Reaction score
@abby58

Premium points are not tied to a specific world, are tied with an account. You receive the premium points and you can use them everywhere.

What @kawoni needs to send the PP is the in-game username not the world you are going to spend the PPs since well you can spend them everywhere, or not even spend them at all, that's for you to decide.

Deleted User - 419875

@abby58

Premium points are not tied to a specific world, are tied with an account. You receive the premium points and you can use them everywhere.

What @kawoni needs to send the PP is the in-game username not the world you are going to spend the PPs since well you can spend them everywhere, or not even spend them at all, that's for you to decide.

Thanks Red, you are correct points are tied to an account not a world, ;)
I just always ask for the world easier to look up the name on a single world then an account on 5 worlds sometimes. No big deal as long as everyone gets what they are supposed to. ( I also like to see which world the winners are coming from).