LDE vs. JUNK

DeletedUser

It seems JUNK has decided to see if LEGEND is an easier target over fighting LDE! ONE thing I do know don't fight on to many fronts it will kill you

Wait... where did this come from... wut...?

Bossman: im a celebrity now, probably gonna quit tw and go walk the red carpet

Katunaka: Aimbotsphere seems to be Alec, the main dude on the account. I say this because he references our profile and gave me eucalyptus leaves

DeletedUser5159

Guys I hope your comfy cause this is a long one, so before you start reading grab a bite to eat and a coffe here is your lunch time news paper. Here I have rommel who had a few qood questions

I would like to ask you a few questions regarding the LDE and JUNK war? If you wouldnt mind a moment of your time?

1) How is this war going to affect you? I'm too small to count, as the Brits would say!

2) Who do you think is going to win the war? Heart will win, now the question is who has the most heart! Seems from reading neither side cares for their Leaders, but over time it will be those in either tribe who step-up to the task to win!

3) What factors do you think is going to make the winning tribe victorious? Team work, as in everything

4) Do you think margol has the plan that it takes to win this war? Hard to speak of someone, I have never fought against! But I see this world going as W3 went, hugging then nobling the huggers as they die on the field thinking they will be the other winners, there can be only ONE!

5) What two players (one from each tribe) do you think will make the biggest impact on the opposing side? The Leaders, do they have what it takes to lead!

Thank you for taking the time to answer (If you do)

Katunaka

The leaders are not the favorites in this case, What more could they want? Will the leaders manage to capture their members hearts and lead them to a victory?

We also have some intresting questions from JUNK's JustAFool! who lived up to his user by announcing he was answering my questions naked in bed on his mobile....any way here is my interview

1) What do you think of margol (LDE'S leader)

2) Why do you think your tribe will win?

3)What will be the biggest factor of JUNK's victory?

4) What tribe do you think disrespected the alliance first? What did they do? (Hard one)

5) Do you know what margol means when he says JUNK is trying to hide the truth?

JustaFOOL today at 03:03
1. I barely know him or interacted with him so I do not have a bad or good opinion of him. He has experience and knowledge of game. I personally just don't know why he rants so much. Yet I do admit if he did indeed quit or will then I will definitely have a negative view of him. No leader should suddenly do that.

2. Confident we can stay active and coordinate with each other. We are all pretty use to working together here.

3. Coordination.

4. I never wanted an ally personally. I do not think we even worked with them much. I do not think either tribe really did anything to disrespect each other or cause any issues that couldn't be worked out. This war needed to happen. World was getting boring. Besides didn't others in world say we should war and not hug?

5. Seriously no idea. Probably just trying to do some smearing or fill others with doubt about our tribe. Only thing we like to hide here is the salumi, usually in an unnamed tribe mates girl friend.

Well did LDE say that JUNK would not be where they are today if it was not for them? I would say this states they did nothing but get in the way. Things are starting to come up! will we ever find what LDE claims JUNK is hiding? Or had Margol fooled us all again?

I then started to haggle BossMan07 for some more answers knowing he was a duke i focused some rather intense questions on him, Here is what i asked him

1) Margol says JUNK is "hiding" something. He stated you guys where trying to hide the truth. What do you make of his accusations?

2) Was you planning operations against LDE before the alliance was dropped?

3) Who do you believe was the cause of the alliance to be broken? What did they do?

4) Margol stated that if a certain circular mail was posted he would release some information on JUNK. Do you have any idea what mail he is talking about? Do you know what information on JUNK he would release?

He responded with more then satisfactory answears

1. We have nothing really to hide, and we at Junk and probably 75% of the world are still trying to figure this out. Lol

2. Yes we did have planned ops set up before the alliance drop the proof is in the externals, but we were planning to drop the alliance anyways. Because of a minor internal issue(not going into detail) our plans were dropped premature. Why the ops were already planned?... Junk hasn't gotten this far off of slacking and like any good tribe we want to be prepared and focused like I mentioned LDE hasn't gotten this far in the world for nothing.

3.Everyone knew this day was coming it's not a matter of "who" broke the alliance more of it was dropped. We want a challenge from w13 and I'm hoping we get it.

4. All I have to say is that the curtain is already raised everything's in the open and nows not the time to hold back. I probably do know the information not for sure what it is but he likes to make it suspenseful, regardless of the information this war is happening :p

All that and he head was as level as ever so calm and cool about everything. This guy will be a big aspect in the war and will stay cool under the most tightest of pressure.

Thats all i have time for now because I am starving. But next post we have the circular mail sweeney sent out to all the LDE members let me tell you it clears a few things up!! enjoy

Dont forget to add to my rep =)

DeletedUser5159

And we are back with word from infamous leader margol. Lets see what he had to say when i asked him these following questions

1) How do you feel JUNK has wronged you in this alliance?

2) Do you feel that sweeney "broke" the alliance instead of "drop" it

3) What Is JUNK trying to hide from the public?

4) How easy do you think JUNK will be beat in this war?

5) What do you think of sweeney's leadership?

6) Want to add anything else?

Margol today at 12:37
1. We all knew that sooner or later both sides will have to eventually go to war, Now answering your question, LDE and JUNK had an agreed 'end game alliance' this means the last two standing will fight it out to win the world. As you can still see on the map there are still others tribes around, so i would just say that the terms agreed were not met. Unfortunately. There had been a number of occasions were JUNK members were caught either 'lying' or 'supporting' against an allied attack and JUNK leadership took no major action against it.

2. To be honest, i had a long think about it going over what we said in skype chats and mail. We came to a conclusion that Sweeney isn't really to blame for either 'breaking' or 'dropping' an alliance. I just wish it was done the 'peaceful' way, without flaming and such stupidness from both sides. There was always the option of the NAP, where we would get on with our business and than fight it out at the end.

3. Ah, Now, i can not answer that question. The question would have to be directed directly to Sweeney, he has all the answers. But, he won't comment on it because if the truth hit the externals than it would not be looking good and he cares about reputation, unlike me, i don't care. It's a game. 25% being serious and 75% being fun :)

4. JUNK have shown the world that they are a force of which no one should mess with. I would not say easy, i respect my enemy and i will give them respect for having the balls to challenge LDE, i think that if JUNK remain arrogant just like Sweeney told me when we were still chatting, that could be a downfall. Because they will bite too much and won't have anything to chew it with. Their leaders are experienced and respected members of the community, so i am sure they will give a show. I personally have led many tribes into wars. As a leader i can not show any sign of weakness, my members believe in me. I just got to stay cool and remain calm, and rely on my experience of handling situations, Sweeney and Boss are well aware of my experience and know i handle situations with care.

5. Sweeney is an experienced player and a very good leader, he likes to follow a strict format of diplomacy and does not like 'spies' or 'un-loyal' members of which he has plenty, as the war begins he will see the true members and the false, i've told him who they are and he seemed to have ignored me about it. Well, i will ask Sweeney a question, was 'Jimmy' part of the members i listed?

6. Yes, i actually do, i think i have to apologise to everyone really, i am not the most respected member, i am not the most experienced leader, i am not the best player, i am just a normal person trying to have fun and mistakes are made as i am a human being, nobody can be a perfect leader there is always things that a leader has to say and do to protect his members.I acted like a child and began to flame JUNK players, i wish i would have handled the situation differently, but it is just adrenaline, pretty much woke up saw the mail and i just exploded. What more can i add? Well, Sweeney respected and trusted me, and still does even after all of this. I think we will just have to see which person has the most heart and which person has the most hate after all of this. Sweeney also knows that i won't depart LDE, he had proposed to me a position in JUNK for a very long time, but i refused as i wouldn't leave friends and members who got us this far, was simply unfair. I appreciate the spot, but i think Sweeney will respect my decision and realise that plotting against me. To add we will not be having any other tribes helping us on our side, as we see it being pointless. I think we have two feet and we can stand on them alone. I just wanted to specifically say this to eliminate any potential rumours.

Appologies all around from this guy. It appears he has more eyes and ears in JUNK then we knew but we shall only find out at a later date!!! Lets hope all goes to plan for LDE if they want to last in this war! I dont see how they hold on for 5 days its gonna be a headbuster war for sure

DeletedUser5159

It took some digging but i finally got a member of LDE to hand over the mail!! I read over it and it appears that margols reputation has been the downfall of this alliance so guys is he really that bad a guy? After all he did make this world rather interesting. Dont hate the bad guy yet people If he pulls this win off im sure he will be feared all over the world. I asked him how much did JUNK know about his plan he said no comment. but what ever it is we wont see the likes of it again!! cant wait to see what he has up his sleeve

Sweeney Jan 28,2014 04:03
Greetings members of LDE,

As you all know, I am Sweeney, duke of JUNK. My tribe and yours has had a good relationship for the most part of our alliance. We have successfully taken down any tribe that has opposed us. We have worked well in various OPs. We have had a good time together. For that, I thank you.

Recently we have had some disputes over various noblings and such. It has led to some 'bad blood' between us. They can be overcome, such issues are not major and can indeed be sorted.

However, once my old friend Jake came to me about you leader, Margol, I began to worry. He explained Margol's past. For those whom are unaware of it, it was outlined here. As I was worried about a potential backstab I took some steps to gauge Margol's loyalty to the alliance. Mokdad, under my command, approached Margol for an invite. Did Margol tell me? No. Instead he began planning with Mokdad. He told my only after Mokdad changed his mind (2 weeks after the initial talks began). Koala, one of the Perfect Theory players, also came to Margol under my command - stating that he wished to spy for him. Was I told? No. He happily accepted fake information from my player. As with the Mokdad situation, I was only told after talks broke down.

Thus, we at JUNK have come to the conclusion that Margol is not of sound character. He is simply untrustworthy. We no longer wish to continue our alliance. As a sign of respect, no attacks will be sent for 5 days. We did not intent to do this now, however recent treachery from one of our old players (clicky) has accelerated our plans.

Those whom remain under Margol's command in 5 days can expect the mightiest opponent they have faced.

I wish you all the best, and should we meet again on future worlds, I hope you are under a better ruler,
- Sweeney

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, getting judged of externals and traps you knew about, how fun will it get.

DeletedUser5159

Another interview with current world leader mokdad!! I do feel privileged to being able to talk to this guy!! I remember the last world leader i talked to only ignored me =P i would like to thank everyone for giving a noob time to answer my questions =)

katunaka: Awsome so who do you think will win the war?

Mokdad: JUNK, there is a very good group of players within JUNK. Don't get me wrong, LDE has good players but between positioning and a few others things I cannot see LDE gaining the upper hand. Margol's attempts at uniting the entire world against us seems interesting though, granted i can't imagine that anyone would put their trust in him at this point.

katunaka: which player (one from each tribe) do you think will be the biggest asset?

Mokdad: Difficult question to answer, for JUNK i would go with Sweeney due to leadership and planning. I cannot answer for LDE however as i do not know who can do what just yet, ask me again in a few weeks ;)

katnaka: where do you see your self after this war is over?

Mokdad: I see me and June sitting in K44 twiddling our thumbs of bordum.

katunaka: do you think this war will be quick? or drag on for a while?

Mokdad: I would imagine quick enough after the initial troops are gone, due to LDE's positioning they will not have long to re-building their troops before the next wave comes in, I know a lot of nobles are stored on accounts(Including my own). However, do not take this as me saying that the LDE war will be easy as that is not what i am saying. There are good players in LDE, i just think that their positioning is against them at this point.

Mokdad everyone!!! Will he still be number 1 after this has blown over? Can anyone knock him off his number one spot? Only time can tell =)

DeletedUser

I feel like a bit of Margols mail was directed at me. Therefore I also apologize for flaming Margol on the externals. The first time really being in a war this big and I got a bit carried away. I still think Margol is a dirtbag, but doesn't mean I had to act like one too

DeletedUser

Well, i did say i will blow your mind, it's gonna be a hectic change soon.

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see as the tribes members begin to show their own colors, heck I have seen leaders change tribes in the middle of a War! Come to think of it I have even seen Leaders banded after finding out it was the same person Leading both big tribes at war against each other! Thinking here hmmmm na, Legend has already done that one??????? As the ant says to the Elephant mind if I stand here for a while have friends coming to meet me/ Elephant says no problem/ later looking over the bones the first ant say where to next?

DeletedUser

I feel like a bit of Margols mail was directed at me. Therefore I also apologize for flaming Margol on the externals. The first time really being in a war this big and I got a bit carried away. I still think Margol is a dirtbag, but doesn't mean I had to act like one too

Ya I don't. First time since 2009 Ive been able to unleash a good forum blasting!! In all seriousness though this is gona be a good war for at least the first couple of days If LDE can hold their ground. I just can't see them lasting too long though too much stacked against them.

DeletedUser5159

Would anyone like to comment on this?

Say margol is correct and has this fantastic plan in mind that blows everyone out the water. What do you think it is? Do you think it will lead to JUNK's down fall from Number 1? Or do you think Margols past will haunt his future?

DeletedUser

Told by a Ruwalaian ! thought it fit now

DeletedUser

just to make this more interesting because he clearly doesn't realize *cough* false information *cough*

DeletedUser

Maybe it's their way of dropping the guantlet = a slap in the face??? Gee guess I should be Honor they sent against me! Either that or Your a Junkie and don't know it!

DeletedUser

Oh! can someone teach Sweeney how to sent under a second train, I know it's hard for some to do it but come on we have the tools, we have the training, after seeing some of his trains we have JUNK!

DeletedUser3600

Oh! can someone teach Sweeney how to sent under a second train, I know it's hard for some to do it but come on we have the tools, we have the training, after seeing some of his trains we have JUNK!

sometimes its not worth the effort ;)