LDE vs. JUNK

DeletedUser4938

Alooooo

Would be nice to see a few more tribes jump in on LDE's side just to make things interesting. Otherwise the rest of the world is pretty pointless in my opinion. Once JUNK finishes LDE and secures the core the rest of the world combined will not be enough to stop them.

Well atleast someone figured this out... sadly other tribes didnt, seems a grudge with margol was more important than actually fighting to have a chance at the world. Once Junk is done this world can just be considered won so great job other tribes :)

But oh well the world has been worth it so far, lots of Ops, numerous wars, I can say that this world althou coming to an end has been by far one of the most fun ones ive played from the get go, between NR, NoW, and all other tribes that went to war with the LDE/JUNK alliance and players like Super, LordN etc who made being here worthwhile. I can say its been fun and good job in the war guys, we are getting hit hard, a well deserved victory in the long run. I only wished that the players in our tribe who went inactive wouldve stayed to fight, things wouldve been so much funner and alot more options would be available lol.

Either way like I said, good job and Ill be seeing u guys in other worlds probably :)

DeletedUser4671

Gamble,

Thanks for putting up a fight. I tip my hat to you and have gained tremendous respect for you. It's sad to see you acting alone (other than a few random nukes from Margol and a little effort from General Johnny). We havent even got around to hitting you yet but you've given us a handful already. I hope to see you on another world and maybe work together there ;)

Once again, thanks for the fight.

-Get

DeletedUser

It's not about holding a grudge with Margol. It's knowing he would use us (smaller tribes) and then throw us away when we are no longer useful to him. He doesn't have an interest in helping -- just using us as a meat shield...

DeletedUser4938

It's not about holding a grudge with Margol. It's knowing he would use us (smaller tribes) and then throw us away when we are no longer useful to him. He doesn't have an interest in helping -- just using us as a meat shield...

First off none of u were ever asked to support LDE, u were merely told to attack on each ones side... By doing so in no way are u a meat shield, the other way around while we get the most hits and our border stacked you guys will be expanding and growing on your own sides... Makes sense now...? in other words WE were the Meat shield while all other tribes could hit from behind villages that would be targetting us or empty/emptier due to their troops being in our front. But if you stopped to reason rather than look for excuses you might have figured this out, and now guess what, you wont be even a meat shield, you will just be junk meat... Great thinking

DeletedUser

To bad others of your Tribe has convince those around them as JUNK has!

First off none of u were ever asked to support LDE, u were merely told to attack on each ones side... By doing so in no way are u a meat shield, the other way around while we get the most hits and our border stacked you guys will be expanding and growing on your own sides... Makes sense now...? in other words WE were the Meat shield while all other tribes could hit from behind villages that would be targetting us or empty/emptier due to their troops being in our front. But if you stopped to reason rather than look for excuses you might have figured this out, and now guess what, you wont be even a meat shield, you will just be junk meat... Great thinking

Ritterlich im Kriege, wachsam für den Frieden
("Chivalrous in War, Vigilant for Peace")

DeletedUser

IN Last 24hrs

Side 1:
Tribes: JUNK
Side 2:
Tribes: LDE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 9
Difference: 55

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 564,345
Side 2: 50,593
Difference: 513,752

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362,457
Side 2: 28,886
Difference: 333,571

chart

general jonny/Gamble-PR I checked nobling Stats seems these two LDE are taking on JUNK by themselves!!!! AMAZING

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2349

So you would rather avoid war and pretend that JUNK isn't there until they decide they don't want you on their world anymore. Makes sense.

DeletedUser

What it is is that this is the US server.. .Meaning no one here has enough guts to make a stand.

DeletedUser

Oh and every tribe is too arrogant to see what is going on also..

I have been in contact around the world and it seems alot of stupid wars are going on between tribes.

DeletedUser

^^^ Yeah you should go re read that other forum thread about stupid wars.

DeletedUser

So you would rather avoid war and pretend that JUNK isn't there until they decide they don't want you on their world anymore. Makes sense.

Lol. My tribe knew months ago we were not going to make it anywhere in this world. We're playing to enjoy ourselves, not win.

DeletedUser2349

Lol. My tribe knew months ago we were not going to make it anywhere in this world. We're playing to enjoy ourselves, not win.

I can only assume you like to noble barbs and fight wars in which victory is all but guaranteed then.

DeletedUser

It's funny Gamble, now they actually begin to realise that this actually meant.. me and Sweeney still laugh about the fact that they didn't believe me and that simply it was a lie... Sweeney even admitted to playing a unfair game in regards of diplomacy with 'LDE' but in the end there can be only one winner guys, i decided to stay with Gamble in LDE as we were loyal, we made mistakes and now we learn from them, our members basically decided to become inactive.. allowing JUNK to eat them up leaving us no choice but to worry about ourselves + multiple sides of attacking as we were unsure of how other sides would react to it... here is the evidence for Sweeney admitting to running foul diplomacy, i have nothing against him, he played a good job and is a good leader and will lead JUNK to the victory of world 13.

First screenshot of Sweeney admitting to not being fair with me and i respect him for that, as we were both aware that there can be only one winner and i made it clear that i would not leave LDE for JUNK unless LDE had died out.

rab1jp.jpg

The second screen shot shows that i did have a place in JUNK and that i didn't lie about it.. now, i refused to join as i mentioned earlier i was loyal to LDE and so was Gamble.. i believed in LDE like a leader should... little did i know that once the war declared i found out about my players leaving to JUNK and a massive inactivity had hit us... unfortunately the odds were against us... also the other tribes didn't want to help us for various reasons, i even met their 3 conditions.. not one replied and said they would do something or even try to help, they just ignored the fact and didn't do what i asked for, it was bound to happen that LDE would fall... i decided to part ways with this world simply due to two reasons, lets be honest.. if those tribes did what i asked for.. we would of had a chance to win.. not saying we would win.. but still have chance to take on the top1 tribe which was 'JUNK' the second reasons was that LDE had to worry about their backside as it was unclear of what will happen as those tribes never came forward to us, i tried my hardest.. but i didn't bother anymore.. even Sweeney said it himself, they should have helped.. because they are next.. and that's a fact. With LDE falling and JUNK taking control of core, it's a good game.. it's over.. no matter how organised you are or can be.. JUNK have secured a 100% win. Now, to those who said i lied about having a spot in JUNK this should clear everything up.. i was just a loyal person to LDE and that was my mistake.. i hope you all understand.. that i was with LDE till the end.

14tmz9f.jpg

Now, i knew that JUNK members would not have accepted me, so i decided to stay loyal to LDE, which was a mistake.. as they all turned their back against me including the whole 'coalition' that i had formed, which is yet to do any real damage.. tough luck. Anyway, i hope that i have cleared my name and i am sorry to all LDE for letting you down and making promises i could not fulfil, good luck to all JUNK and the remaining tribes. I would also lastly like to say.. sorry to Gamble for not listening, i will learn on and move forward.. i will see you all on W15.

Take care.

DeletedUser

I can only assume you like to noble barbs and fight wars in which victory is all but guaranteed then.

The latter is not true. If you check our TWStats page you can see we currently are in a war against a tribe more skilled than ours, and we aren't exactly winning.

Regardless, I'm not sure it makes much sense to continue to insult the skill of our members when I have already said a couple of times that my tribe is full of new players.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Indeed my diplomacy with LDE led me down a darker road than planned. There's always more room for honesty, very much so in diplomatic situations. That being said, we have fought on justified terms. We gave LDE notice and stood by it.

As for your place in JUNK, it was merely an illusion. Your reactions gave me a good sense of your character, and an idea of your tribal direction and purpose. However the fact that you gloated about it to your tribe was disturbing, to say the least. I hope in future worlds that you treat your members with more respect. Respect is only given where you have given it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LDE
Players: letminh

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 19
Difference: 212

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,097,543
Side 2: 175,510
Difference: 1,922,033

chart

Just an update on the war stats seems it hasn't been the challenge that was expected, However a few members of other tribes have jumped into the melee.

DeletedUser

Sad, yes just down right SAD! I got to believe JUNK was expecting more of a fight! w3 anyone remember how Nuts decieved the other tribes? Heck thats where I learned to most about fighting bigger tribes! I remember being down to just 4 of us (1 in another tribe) fighting until those attacker became friends and stopped fighting us! SO whats the lesson here, have heart without it you should quit now go to the easy world ! You have NO place here!“To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill” SO World what kind of heart do you have????????? To Junk, I am impress with how you did the art of war on your enemies, HAT OFF TO YOU!

DeletedUser

The current standings.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SO SAD
Players: letminh, elgrandser, N45h, masekrut555, Wurstbrot96

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31

chart

I included every member of LDE who was part of the tribe when the war started.