Leaving a world--how?

DeletedUser

Help! I'm in too many worlds, and would like to leave one. Please tell me how.

DeletedUser1327

If you want to delete your account in a world, then there are some simple steps.

Settings --> Delete Account

Write your password and then OK.

DeletedUser

You can also just not login, and your account will delete itself after 14 days of inactivity.

Keep in mind when you delete an account it typically takes a few days to occur (4-5 usually).

DeletedUser2389

You can also just not login, and your account will delete itself after 14 days of inactivity.

That's if premium isnt active, which in that case would extend the time until deletion.

DeletedUser

Indeed, but who plays 3 worlds and has premium on all of the ones he wants to leave :p.

DeletedUser3214

If you have premium on automatic renewal, what is the duration required for delete? I thought I heard in past it was forever, just not sure

DeletedUser2389

Well it can't renew if there isn't premium points left, so its not forever

DeletedUser1446

Just build your village up and tell someone near you to noble you. If not just delete the account. :p

DeletedUser2389

correct, though someone would rim you long before that point.

DeletedUser

How to stop a Deletion?

If you want to delete your account in a world, then there are some simple steps.

Settings --> Delete Account

Write your password and then OK.

I would like to know how to stop a deletion to your tribal wars account if you started one.

DeletedUser

I answered your private message; if the account hasn't been deleted yet (usually 3-4 days after the account is set to deletion) then you can simply login and withdraw the deletion. If the account has been removed from the world, there is no undoing it.