Less QQ More PewPew

DeletedUser

Hmm, i was sitting around on my w22.net when i recived mail:
Hello Mates

sorry for bothering everybody about this but yea im looking to recruit players for .us5 that is coming out in 2 or 3 months which is enought time we all ready got the tribe name tag in coa which will be discuss if your interested we got the chat oppened all ready in active skype is a must in were looking for good exp,active players to play there we are trying to take the world as fast as we can :p for the fun of it if your interested mail me back with your skype name.

I was thinking .us server? never been there, so lets give it a shot!

Days passed and i was added to some sort of skype chat named: WHO THE hell IS TROLLING?

Hmm, pretty interesting but what should i do next?

[12:27:36 AM] Yesenia / DEM0N1CUS: Cuz i dont like making premades LOL
[12:27:43 AM] Yesenia / DEM0N1CUS: and i try to avoid the externals lol'
Ou c`mon, who will create PnP?
then suddently

[12:22:59 AM] Mikey | Why Am I Always Trolling!: ok finaly, took forever to find one :D
and then i realised that i`m the one who must create PnP!

So here goes nothing

THIS IS PNP FOR TRIBE CALLED: Less QQ More PewPew

Sort for: PewPew

358900863v4_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Are you asking for Experiance?

Sortly about me:

Started playing on w22.net, Nick aatank, gues what, rank 1 tribe and we owned that world.
Also joined w49.net, played for quit long time, got 7mil points then quit, nick Rtriana.
Now playing w59.net whit nick Female Body Inspector and i doupt that i will play it for much longer, meybe untill w5.us opens ;)
About leading skills?
I was on of the leaders in w49 tribe called BMF or Be My Farm, best rank: 2 and then i quit :)

Robo:

[12:45:00 AM] Mikey | Why Am I Always Trolling!: for robo :D he is leading w54 .net tribe i dont play that world but he is a good leader cant really make hes monologe tho.

yea, he is good, even Mikey is saying that :)

Mikey? :
[12:57:44 AM] Mikey | Why Am I Always Trolling!: Well About Mikey Well just hear him - , I'm Mikey you nubz!. Seeing as this is aimed at us winning us5 our members, they already know that too well. The general public however, will learn that inside our skype chat ive have lead tribes in top 3 over a mil points but never won a world as for my experience you will soon see it :p.

And tbh, I don't care what your opinions are on me, I don't care if you think were going to fail either, because I know it shall be given it's best shot.

Mail me or post in here. Or ofc Skype - Mikey.Toure

Regards, Mikey <3

Lets just say he likes to shine :D

Recruitment?

Must have experiance

Must be active
Must Use skype
Must have sence of humor

How to get in?

You simply must be awesome and able to contact me trough skype: marashka112

BUT! Max:42 players, and we alredy have like 20, so you wont get another chance

For now just contact me and i will tell you some thing more about us, but for now, lets keep it like this!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck Rtriana i played on your World 49. I was in BMF with you and i think in the early days Haze?

Best of luck looks like World 5 is hotting up to be a good one :D

Goodluck :p

DeletedUser

Good luck Rtriana i played on your World 49. I was in BMF with you and i think in the early days Haze?

Best of luck looks like World 5 is hotting up to be a good one :D

Goodluck :p

Thanks mate, yes I do remember you, gonna be interesting for sure :)

Good luck also to your pre made, hope you will get far ;)

DeletedUser1180

And another promissing premade for US5.
No I won't join - have been asked already for this one and for Theory. Time to finish existing worlds first ;)

DeletedUser

No I won't join - have been asked already for this one and for Theory. Time to finish existing worlds first ;)

good for you, i wish i could simply finish worlds i have started :D

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, yes I do remember you, gonna be interesting for sure :)

Good luck also to your pre made, hope you will get far ;)

Thanks i hope you do as well this could be the first World were i have seen so many old friends and new ones come together, for sure this will be interesting :p

DeletedUser

Thanks i hope you do as well this could be the first World were i have seen so many old friends and new ones come together, for sure this will be interesting :p
lol :D

you are at least lucky, you got Bcardi, but the question still is on: if he will play?

DeletedUser

That's YOU on W59?!! I'm under the same name on W59 in the tribe VIRUS. We're taking you DOWN there! It's going great for us at least as your tribe loses players to cheating as well as restarting because of being too scared of us. Well, good luck there then.

DeletedUser

That's YOU on W59?!! I'm under the same name on W59 in the tribe VIRUS. We're taking you DOWN there! It's going great for us at least as your tribe loses players to cheating as well as restarting because of being too scared of us. Well, good luck there then.

made me laugh :D

i gues you havent seen all the reports from our attacks :D

any way, think what you want and good luck :D

DeletedUser

wow, as I'm such a whore, I'll apply and maybe even join us5 if I'm taken in. Tho' you are from Ya Bro, that's a bit of a minus for you :rolleyes:
I'll hit you up on on skype or w59 in game later.

Another? I'm only aware of Theory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, as I'm such a whore, I'll apply and maybe even join us5 if I'm taken in. Tho' you are from Ya Bro, that's a bit of a minus for you :rolleyes:

minus becouse you are in CAN? :D

DeletedUser

Another? I'm only aware of Theory.

:rules: we always WIN!!! itz in the rulez.

DeletedUser1214

This tribe is good enough, just lose Robo and it will be great.