Less QQ More PewPew

DeletedUser

I meant to post this before, but if you want a thread closed, the creator of the thread has to mail me directly. Also if they want posts deleted, etc, the same applies. Gotta be legit. :p

DeletedUser1381

Says the SmashNasty :p Being professional and all hehe :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I meant to post this before, but if you want a thread closed, the creator of the thread has to mail me directly. Also if they want posts deleted, etc, the same applies. Gotta be legit. :p

You take ages to read anything ;)

DeletedUser2600

This tribe is good enough, just lose Robo and it will be great.

you know you love me marcie.

on another note, i have lead quite a few tribes. even if i havent attempted leading for a few worlds i have watched and even learnt from the best leaders in .net, so we will see if i still have what it takes!

DeletedUser

wow theres to many players in pre-made fills up 2 tribes ;:( gonna have to cut some players

DeletedUser1446

Tell them to make another!!

Can i join you guys? I like you!

DeletedUser1446

How many members you have already? Theory got 7 already! :D

DeletedUser

we went from 50 to 10 the 40 are making their own tribe apparently i was a dictator :D

DeletedUser2069

Oh I can feel it
I can feel it coming

the I told you so is just around the corner I can feel it

DeletedUser2600

i told you so, really.

i think the fact that getting so close to the start time and losing so many members, then us still going out and recruiting to fix our problems showed how determined the leaders of this tribe really are.

i also like the fact you underestimate us, i like being the underdog in a war game even better when we WIN :D

DeletedUser

i told you so, really.

i think the fact that getting so close to the start time and losing so many members, then us still going out and recruiting to fix our problems showed how determined the leaders of this tribe really are.

i also like the fact you underestimate us, i like being the underdog in a war game even better when we WIN :D

+1 lol the other members we had some issues there still joining not with us :p

DeletedUser

To be honest, members usually join next to the start. They don't leave.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm fairly sure you were given this account during W49? Unless you are K-Magic, but pretty sure he started before W22 so that doesn't seem to match your stated history. And if this account indeed was given to you then it's a bit tacky to continue using it past the world that it was given to you on.

EDIT: You're definitely not K-Magic, that's not his skype. Tacky as hell to make that account here, post claiming to have played the account on W49, and conveniently forget to mention you took the account over rather than started it yourself.

Last edited: