Lesson Learned?

DeletedUser

Oct 05
11:45 The tribe The Real IP (disbanded) was defeated.

This is what happens when you decide to cancel our alliance and think you can have a go at us trying to gangbang us. Keep trying guys, one tribe at a time.

We are Elite and we will not be defeated, might as well come to terms with that now.

DeletedUser

Well we have learned the lesson.

lets take a look at the village conquers over the life of the tribes.
forever.
Side 1:
Tribes: CAOS, CHAOS, KAOS
Side 2:
Tribes: @RAS@, @RASA@

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 965
Side 2: 522
Difference: 443

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,029,544
Side 2: 4,274,753
Difference: 3,754,791

chart

Last 3 months.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 735
Side 2: 265
Difference: 470

chart

Side 1: 6,213,473
Side 2: 2,234,963
Difference: 3,978,510

chart

Last month.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 348
Side 2: 92
Difference: 256

chart

Side 1: 2,960,095
Side 2: 736,375
Difference: 2,223,720

chart

Last week.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 11
Difference: 121

chart

Side 1: 1,212,037
Side 2: 65,789
Difference: 1,146,248

chart

Last 48 hours.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 1
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 264,637
Side 2: 1,230
Difference: 263,407

chart

Last 24 hours.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 113,540
Side 2: 0
Difference: 113,540

chart

I have to say @RAS@ is really handing it to us, and I'm talking about villages here of course.

DeletedUser

Shut up

well we have learned the lesson.

Lets take a look at the village conquers over the life of the tribes.
Forever.
side 1:
tribes: Caos, chaos, kaos
side 2:
tribes: @ras@, @rasa@

timeframe: forever

total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 965
side 2: 522
difference: 443

chart

points value of total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 8,029,544
side 2: 4,274,753
difference: 3,754,791

chart

last 3 months.

side 1:
side 2:

timeframe: last 3 months

side 1: 735
side 2: 265
difference: 470

chart

side 1: 6,213,473
side 2: 2,234,963
difference: 3,978,510

chart

last month.

side 1:
side 2:

timeframe: last month

side 1: 348
side 2: 92
difference: 256

chart

side 1: 2,960,095
side 2: 736,375
difference: 2,223,720

chart

last week.
side 1:
side 2:

timeframe: last week

side 1: 132
side 2: 11
difference: 121

chart

side 1: 1,212,037
side 2: 65,789
difference: 1,146,248

chart

last 48 hours.

side 1:
side 2:

timeframe: last 48 hours

side 1: 28
side 2: 1
difference: 27

chart

side 1: 264,637
side 2: 1,230
difference: 263,407

chart

last 24 hours.

side 1:
side 2:

timeframe: last 24 hours

side 1: 12
side 2: 0
difference: 12

chart

side 1: 113,540
side 2: 0
difference: 113,540

chart

i have to say @ras@ is really handing it to us, and i'm talking about villages here of course.

you just win because some of our members left the tribe.you only conquer one of my villas months ago.all you have conquer was abandon villas from our players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

19 hrs , congrats to the winning team, and to the losing team You Lost!!!!!

DeletedUser

Gotta love the "you only won cause we quit" excuse...

I'll give ya credit though gedop... You didn't scurry off to another server when the going got a little rough for RAS.

kyrtgr

Reaction score
And about smerdys message in tiremans profile. Comments in bold.
1.30.2013 - I ended the world #1 ODA, #4 ODD. You be the judge.
ODA and ODD you didn't earn and most of it wasn't against C(H)AOS, so stop bragging

It was promised by zadenww3 that the world would end when I was out of top 20. LOL. Guess that didn't happen, but thankyou please come again. HA!
You have -900K points from the accounts peak and you took 132 barbs in January only. We just stopped bothering.

Check out Final OD tribal stats for this world as well. And, remember, RAS had only about half the members of CHAOS

1 Rebel Against Sissies 900,04 Mil
2 CAOS 479,00 Mil
You count all the members of C(H)AOS but only half the OD.
Remember, half the members but more than double the average account size.
1 Rebel Against Sissies 901,82 Mil
2 CAOS 484,79 Mil
3 CHAOS 357,38 Mil
There's not that big difference now in OD, is there?

And RAS had more villages than us (so more firepower) when this started but from the war stats

1 Ally conquered 2.457 - lost 1.240
2 Enemy conquered 1.240 - lost 2.457
and from the 1.240 you gained only 556 was from C(H)AOS tribes

bottomline, you used your advantages poorly

Wow! So, yeah, RAS went inactive and fell on their own sword...but even in defeat, we own all the records on this world :)
RAS went inactive because was demoralised from the poor results of the war. Throughout the TW history the losing tribe goes inactive before the final fall. You wanted it fast and easy and when you realized it wasn't, you bailed.

--smerdyak0v (the final tiremanbd)
--kyrtgr (the original)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Let me see if I can explain it one more time.
RAS started out as an aggressive tribe (Just ask all the barbs they took.), they recruited the biggest players in other tribes and than declared war or made academy of the remaining tribe (I think I mention this earlier.), they raced to grab the secrets, and had 11 of the 12 secrets, they than launched a server crashing assault on the one secret village they needed (I believe they claimed the server was lagging 8+ min.), But Caos totally crushed their server crashing assault by not loosing a single wall level, And having more troops in the village after their 800+ nukes landed than they did before the attacks started. Once RAS realized that Caos was going to fight back, these GOD like elite warriors (Against the barbs, I might add.) desided to find other servers to play in or got bored and left. So if you can't win the server you can at least sit here on the forums and tell us how awesome RAS was, how close they came to having all secrets(maybe it needed 810 nukes), or How cowardly they ran away once they ran into an unmovable object.

If there are any question let me know, I don't think I can put it any simpler than potato head level but I can try.

For those players that were in the top20 all server long. I'm sure there is some sort of reward for it, let me know what it is.

DeletedUser

On lighter note once W09 starts, These God like elite players are welcomed to give it another try.

DeletedUser

Not like they can do anything^

They will "quit" when they see they cant do a single thing again. lol snuffed out 800 nukes and they think they still stood a chance. LOL i swear ras makes me laugh more then smerdy taking over an account and thinking he did all the work on it. SMH. RAS-a bucketful of laughs when they talk

DeletedUser

It's all over, cakes been baked...taking some well needed R&R slaying some whores in the sunshine, then right back to bustin' you all you elite dudes up again with my Tribemates. Too bad that this time, were gonna start as a tribe...and continue wrecking up shop. Come one, Come All...Keep making excuses...or keep yer mouths shut, chill and be cool, and learn the Necromonger way. CAOS will continue to burn because we've created a new standard of unselfishness and team play...we have proven, that the underdog can prevail if they work together and selflessly. This will burn...see all you dudes in w9, especially all you busters who talked that yang yang but ended up getting got by all us 'n00bs'. Sucks to be you, and I'm sure I'll be a target, but just like a street gang, my homies got my back...see ya soon kids.

DeletedUser

Shoutouts to the Faithless account...Always on point, till babies popped out. fflam defensive master . ching master manipulator. ironcast recap pro. I could name more, but I wont because all you dudes need an Ego check. You just saw what happens...It's not just yer size, it's yer Stamina kids...and the equation of the 2 ranks you as a man. You all swung big, but couldn't last...don't talk bout it, be bout it. You'll all have a re-chance to prove yourselves as legit soon enough.

DeletedUser

Original tiremanbd here. First off, congrats to the winning team(s). Great teamwork! I heard most of you didn't even have skype. That true? It was difficult expanding in the core. We tried flanking you guys on the edges and did rather well in K56/66 and K53/63. Ran out of gas at the end. I ended up handing my account over to smerdy after several bouts of inactivity. I can't speak for everyone else, but we ran out of active bodies to fill the accounts that left. Sometimes rather suddenly, without notice. No excuses from me, great win guys.

FYI, my account was ran by me and me alone. My co's never lasted a week. Don't let my profile fool you, you were fighting just me. With a server project wrapping up at work, you might just see me again on W9.

Shoutout to Darkence, geodop, kojak, arkay, smerdy, ipro, nafia1980, faithless, ching & ironcast. Pretty deadly top ten when we were all active.

P.S. hope you all liked my cat nukes :cool:

DeletedUser

I will say this for Tiremanbd, you hung in there till the end, and that's what its all about. For the players that got bored and left, ( they didn't get bored they fled.) AOC talked a lot of smack but when we started taking his villages he went inactive, Ching had just spent 500 PP to change his name we started on him and he got bored and fled. Everyplayer that we put up in first place ended up loosing villages left and right.