let's discuss top 20 players

DeletedUser2165

1 Aenima

Good job farming to keep up the growth. Good to see this player finally started reinvesting in village growth. This will sustain solid growth. ODA looks good. Downside: This player has not been tested defensively as seen by ODD. Number 1 has the luxury of players being to scared to attack until they piss on the wrong tribe....see TheChosenOne & Noise as examples.

Sometimes sniping is much more enjoyable than defending,so don't be cheated by ODD :)
And thanks for your compliment,i see you are good at nobling barbs and make them big enough in a short time.By the way Noise didn't have net while loosing those villages everyone knows that.But TCO may be an example :)

DeletedUser1446

8 KillerSpear

Love the forum presence. Lackluster ODA & ODD. We know you have plenty of troops because your not using them...lol. You talk a great game on the forum, now go kill some stuff and prove to us you belong in the top 10 :D

About the troops part you are right actually that´s for sure. The part of the great game i don´t understand sorry. I usually talk in the general forum and not here. I say few things here so...

Great job talking about the TOP10...

And for me and my co´s we deserve to be there :p

DeletedUser

Sometimes sniping is much more enjoyable than defending,so don't be cheated by ODD :)
And thanks for your compliment,i see you are good at nobling barbs and make them big enough in a short time.By the way Noise didn't have net while loosing those villages everyone knows that.But TCO may be an example :)

To set the record straight...I did not have a barb munch before yesterday. (I did get boned early game on a cap I took by accident while sending my troops out on a nice walk for the evening) However, sometimes those 10% villas and 30% resource villas come in handy just up the road a bit. Normally barb munching is against my religion, but sometimes you need to adjust to the times. Looks like you have enjoyed some barb munching as well...lol. Pot calling the kettle black?

You are absolutely wrong about the Noise account...dead wrong. I was in FREAKS at the time and in the chat room. Milad left the game for weeks. He handed the account to James...a UK player. James launched all his offense at the Godzillabug account and NEVER came back. Milad came back after PERV retaliated to find 1 Noise village left. Those are the FACTS. Anyone disputing this simply is lying or does not know what they are talking about.

and by the way....Milad is as good as everyone says...amazing player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1580

Thread bump............

8 KillerSpear

Love the forum presence. Lackluster ODA & ODD. We know you have plenty of troops because your not using them...lol. You talk a great game on the forum, now go kill some stuff and prove to us you belong in the top 10 :D

If your below the top 10....I am not rating you...lol

Some time tactics are better than killing your troops, if i can make an enemy to surrender his vills to me why i will kill my troops, if his vill will be mine anyway :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for this no noobery...i cant say i agree whit all of your statements, but its awesome to see somevne trying to do something...

DeletedUser

Thread bump............

2 vigossive

I really like the balance of this players game. Credible ODA & ODD for a top 10 overall showing. Again, the farming is impressive. A bit more investment in your villages will yield big dividends. I know it sounds strange to hear this, however my assumption is your troop counts are just fine.

thanks, the farming is getting more impressive around 4 farm runs aday is what we are trying to do.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
5 Themis

Bias Alert (Tribe Mate) This player is here for the long haul. I think John Deere was named after this player given the amount of farming he does. My choice for most likely to take over the #1 position. #1 ODA is quite impressive as well.

Achieved daily awards
8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 05.10.2011 (5.592.671 resources)!

Doesn't really seem 'that' impressive in regards to farming.

I'm not saying it's bad, because by most standards it's not, but for his number of villages that's hardly something I'd equate to "john deere" farming, it's barely more res than I'm currently getting on a world with about half his number of villages.

EDIT:

Aenima:
Achieved daily awards
17x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 11.10.2011 (10.138.645 resources)!

Now that's fairly decent farming for this stage of the world.

DeletedUser

Thread bump............

4 G4mble

ODA & ODD are average. Looks like some easy nobles. This player is reinvesting in his villages.

Great job bumping this thread with a quality post and insightful comments! Well done - we need more forum activity :)

DeletedUser

Achieved daily awards
8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 05.10.2011 (5.592.671 resources)!

Doesn't really seem 'that' impressive in regards to farming.

I'm not saying it's bad, because by most standards it's not, but for his number of villages that's hardly something I'd equate to "john deere" farming, it's barely more res than I'm currently getting on a world with about half his number of villages.

EDIT:

Aenima:
Achieved daily awards
17x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 11.10.2011 (10.138.645 resources)!

Now that's fairly decent farming for this stage of the world.

Hey Nauz...good to see you back around. You must have seen the Themis ODA is twice what Aenima's is. I think you need to consider the obvious loss of troops on one account vs. the next before assessing the Themis farming as not impressive....just saying.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hey Nauz...good to see you back around. You must have seen the Themis ODA is twice what Aenima's is. I think you need to consider the obvious loss of troops on one account vs. the next before assessing the Themis farming as not impressive....just saying.

ODA is something to try to avoid, not to aim for, even more reason that Themis is doing worse. I have really, really, low OD on the world in my sig, but, that's just the way I like it, losing troops isn't ideal unless you have to.