Let's get these forums active

DeletedUser4707

Ok, let's get the forums more active. I am curious to see what people think about this world thus far. Here are some questions to kick start things;

1. Which three tribes do you see staying here for the long haul?
2. Name three players who you think will be top 10 a month from now.
3. Which tribes do you see being the biggest bust and why?
4. Which Continent do you think has the most skill?

I'll give my answers to these questions sometime tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Yeah for now all you could possibly base anything off of is the premades whatsoever, and I'm really not sure any of them will be around in a month.

DeletedUser

It's a waiting game as of now, I'll answer these questions 1 week in and see what happens :p

DeletedUser

Well I can tell you one tribe I don't see sticking around, anyone know what happened to Cause?

DeletedUser

worms - were in it ;P
4horse - lot of names i recognize there
agprc - dont know much but if its a lot of the guys from world 8 theyll be around
cause of fame - ramon always plays a good startup/beginning
slim earl - saw strong startups form him on 2 worlds
idk for the third
i guess cause? seeign they already disbanded
4. Which Continent do you think has the most skill
44 - containts 4 horse,worms,tts, and a few other guys (mokdad)

DeletedUser

Pfft... the winning tribe will come from nowhere and well, be everywhere all at once... like the dead in middle earth, the shadows are not something to be taken lightly. So says the wise ole man!!

DeletedUser

Really? Are you gonna really suggest that your fail of a tribe here will win the world?

http://us16.tribalwars.us/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=466

Now Now... play nice :)
I'm simply saying that from the ashes (or in this case, the unknown) the winning tribe will rise. It might be one I have a wee wittle hand in or it might be a super merge. Hell, it might simply be a low key group that nobody's heard of... but it won't be a hyped tribe.. Just my prediction is all. (and you know me earl, I like to think I know it all :) )

DeletedUser

3 Tribes (Worms/TTS) - K44), (-IM- / -IMN-) in K55 and well I like KISS's rim layout (are they noobs though?)

Mokdad, K54, Terror37 in K44 and My Name Is River in K55

How can I argue with this.... (honestly it sucks but truth hurts, yes)
Really? Are you gonna really suggest that your fail of a tribe here will win the world?

http://us16.tribalwars.us/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=466

and K44 imo (northwest) with Famous, TTS/Worms, TACT, and even ~DB~

One thing is for sure, as always it will be fun to watch :)

DeletedUser

Worms. These guys look like a decent premade. 34 members and still holding the number one spot in the first few days of a world means that even their smallest guys are ahead of the world's point curve, when BP lifts we'll see if they've got the nuts to stick it out. As for location, they are pretty well grouped together, which will give them an advantage when real wars start.

T.I. I can't tell much about this tribe based on their profile, but it goes back to location. They've got a solid base of operations, and I think that gives them a major advantage over a tribe like Kiss, who is spread out far too much for their own good.

ENOUGH F. Yea, Families suck... and I'm probably only putting us here because it's my tribe, but having been in this tribe for the past 2 days there are some solid players within the ranks. As the world progresses the fat will get cut and the strong will remain. We have complete dominance of K45, and I think that will give us a decent advantage when the shooting starts.

I'm new to .US, so I don't know people well enough to make a solid assessment here. Very difficult to predict how good a player is before BP is even lifted.

Kiss is toast. They have no strong core, and are spread entirely too thin. Unless they manage to really tighten things up in 55, I don't think they'll be able to last long.

Again, this is hard without any prior knowledge of .US players... based on my past couple days of lurking the forums though, 55 seems to be a pretty strong looking K in terms of individual players, add Kiss in as easy food and you've got the makings for some power house players.

DeletedUser4707

1.Which three tribes do you see staying here for the long haul?

WORMS- I see WORMS staying around and dominating K44. They have a pretty solid grup. Pretty good spread but maybe a little too tightly clustered. I don't think that will stop them from being a top tier tribe in the future though.

Waves- This tribe is an interesting one to me. I can see them doing well and taking over k55. Looking through their members, I see a lot of potential as long as the tribe stays active. They will have to get through -IM- but I think they are capable of winning over K55.

Only did those two for now the rest I have no idea.

-Cause of Fame* - Lots of skill and active 24/7 with premium makes for a deadly combination. I see them being top 3 for sure.

MOLOCO- I have personally been talking with Kenny and this account will be a top 5 player for sure. He has a lot of skill and previous success.

Alex . - With his previous world experience I can see him doing really well. He will be at the top as well.

mokdad- Ok, I had to do four just because this account is that good. He quit w13 for ten weeks and still managed to push back to rank 1.

AGPRC- Don't really see too much from this tribe in the future. They might have done well in w8, but I don't see them doing well here.

KISS- Another tribe who appears to be good, but I don't like their spread, and I can see them getting gangbanged.

Tribe wise K44 has the best to me. K55 probably has the best players though.

DeletedUser

Here's the problem, unless you're in the tribe, you don't know how active they are. All of the most active players are the highest points thus far. Troops matter more than points, so a lot of those players will end up failing because they were attacked by someone with half their points.

Also, when the higher point players are in a tribe, their "head is on a swivel" (always ready to look in another direction). Which means that they are looking for a better opportunity for their own ambitions. They're not tribe hoppers, but their looking for the "Goldilocks" tribe that, chances are, does not even exist right now.

Just as the majority of players would say, tribes are nothing more right now than to put different colors on your map. If it's not white or yellow, it's all black to you until you can actually band active players together.