Lets Go!!!!

DeletedUser724

There has been a lot of talk about us2 being a failure in these forums and frankly, I'm sick of all the negativity. Yes, its true there is a huge fall off from the top 3 tribes down to the 4th tribe. But since when has that become a reason to give up? Why are there "good" players leaving a world thats only 3 months old? If I actually had time to truly play this game like it was meant to be played (if one wishes to be good), I would relish the chance to be part of a tribe that took down a tribe that had its hardened grip on a world. People say that its over, that SPERG has won. I say that its players leaving this world that have caused SPERG to climb so far ahead of the rest of the tribes (combined with a bit of SPERG's skill).

Personally, I would have expected better from seasoned .net vets. Its time to step up and rise to the challenge, not slink back into the shadows.

It is, therefore, with this mind set that I call on all of those who have complained openly in these forums that world 2 is over to think about what your saying, think about the reason that world 2 has become what it is today.

The task may be a challenge, it may be an uphill battle, but are we really willing to look at world 2 and say "its too hard, the top three have way to big of a lead"? Those players that do are cowards. So what? Its a CHALLENGE!!!! If everyone who faced adversity slunk away from it, we wouldn't be enjoying this wondrous game!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not have anything wrong with the top three, in fact I fully respect them, its those people that aren't trying that I have a problem with.

Second Disclaimer: I was watching NCAA basketball while typing this ;)