Longhorn the deleted account

DeletedUser

Well i have some incomings now and only been 2 days had more mail than when i was active lol yes the iPhone app still tells me whats going on.

Any one going to say who is hitting:

065 = 9 incoming

043 = 3 incoming

047 = 3 incoming

Do i stop delete and kill this fool ?

ps i did not use my nukes lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this was Danny now his lass ingame do not know witch one is dan the ming on here but to be fare both are not on accounts they started so before calling others try starting on an account and sticking with it as any one can take over a big account and keep it growing.

Adam in replay to you we all know your not the same as Bart but both good players.

Len and killer are hitting my deleted account and made 469.946 ODD off them with out logging in people can keep checking my ODD gain by checking OD on tribe Delete as was made before inc and just before i hit delete.

(ps. Dan thank you for showing me your true colours by removing me from skype)

DeletedUser

Well this was Danny now his lass ingame do not know witch one is dan the ming on here but to be fare both are not on accounts they started so before calling others try starting on an account and sticking with it as any one can take over a big account and keep it growing.

Adam in replay to you we all know your not the same as Bart but both good players.

Len and killer are hitting my deleted account and made 469.946 ODD off them with out logging in people can keep checking my ODD gain by checking OD on tribe Delete as was made before inc and just before i hit delete.

(ps. Dan thank you for showing me your true colours by removing me from skype)

Well just for the record I took over the Just a try account at 170k and I have now grown it to over 2 million taking it to 3rd overall destroying the return in the process. Yes I was taking him down before he deleted. Also I am now 2nd overall in ODA so I am afraid you cant knock my abilities there.

As for removing you from skype yes I did. You no longer play TW on w7 and hardly ever replied so no point keeping you on there. I doubt I will ever play in a tribe again with you Long cause you are way too high maintenance for me. Its not about showing true colours there is just no point keeping a contact in my skype that is no longer playing TW and has dragged his heals for so long in a tribe blaming everyone but himself for his failures in the world.

You need to take a step back and have a good hard look and stop blaming everyone else for the player you are. I was just tired of the babysitting I had to do that was all.

But yes Killer it isnt even you attacking him so god knows what is happening there lol

Also have a look under Lord Valiant in w34 .net server. I had that account from the start and it ended up 10 mil in a world winning tribe called EVO. Also to put more backy in ya pipe I played it all solo ;). So unfortunately again you are wrong Long. Please check up on things before having a spat on here ;)

DeletedUser3827

lol :)
all of you should always remember one thing:
THIS IS A (WAR)GAME - so nobody should blame anyone for attacking him or something like that
i can understand both sides, but us7 is over and this can not be changed
and yes us7 might be the most boring world which existed on the us-Servers, but better worlds will come for sure :pion
congratulation to VA....for winning the world :)
but Bubble was a good (better) tribe :D

DeletedUser

lol
:)
THIS IS A (WAR)GAME - so nobody should blame anyone for attacking him or something like that
and yes us7 might be the most boring world which existed on the us-Servers, but better worlds will come for sure :pion

I agree with you there satan. I have never liked the externals but when people dont use facts I feel I have to come and write their wrongs. Thank you for the congrats satan and you will know as well as others how much work and effort I have put in keeping the tribe going as long as it has.
We have dealt with a lot since taking over as leaders from richi and brandon. Unfortunately I cant agree that bubble was a better tribe because they didnt last very long and when the going got tough they deleted leaving the true players to fight on.

Brawolf I take my hat off to you as you were a great fighter and even though your tribe deserted you, you still fought on along with tlm and hughes lovin. Those are the players in bubble that deserve respect as they stayed til the bitter end and never gave up

DeletedUser

Well just for the record I took over the Just a try account at 170k and I have now grown it to over 2 million taking it to 3rd overall destroying the return in the process. Yes I was taking him down before he deleted. Also I am now 2nd overall in ODA so I am afraid you cant knock my abilities there.

Gunna have to stop you right there. First of all, the startup on this world was the most challenging, the Bubble war was challenging, but due to us heavily outnumbering them, (and only a select few of their players actually warring hard), that made it a lot easier. And the third overall isn't all that hard to reach when you took over the account, already being top 10 (8 or so).

And, destroying return in the process? C'mon, Really?, our tribe did that - And we didn't even destroy him, he deleted at like 1.8m or so.. Many players in our tribe sacrificed a lot of nukes to weaken him, I know I lost 10 nukes and a train on a village, not even capping it. You can't really think YOU destroyed return..

As for removing you from skype yes I did. You no longer play TW on w7 and hardly ever replied so no point keeping you on there. I doubt I will ever play in a tribe again with you Long cause you are way too high maintenance for me. Its not about showing true colours there is just no point keeping a contact in my skype that is no longer playing TW and has dragged his heals for so long in a tribe blaming everyone but himself for his failures in the world.

I'm gunna have to stop you here again. When you say Long's failures in this world, what exactly do you mean? Before deleting he had 0 negative caps, and before going inactive he was a top 10 player. He did, by the way, start his account from scratch. There are no failures there.
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

Also have a look under Lord Valiant in w34 .net server. I had that account from the start and it ended up 10 mil in a world winning tribe called EVO. Also to put more backy in ya pipe I played it all solo ;). So unfortunately again you are wrong Long. Please check up on things before having a spat on here ;)

Didn't you quit that account at like 7M?

lol :)

Was not the most exciting world, but it had it's moments. Good luck to you with future worlds.

DeletedUser

Gunna have to stop you right there. First of all, the startup on this world was the most challenging, the Bubble war was challenging, but due to us heavily outnumbering them, (and only a select few of their players actually warring hard), that made it a lot easier. And the third overall isn't all that hard to reach when you took over the account, already being top 10 (8 or so).

And, destroying return in the process? C'mon, Really?, our tribe did that - And we didn't even destroy him, he deleted at like 1.8m or so.. Many players in our tribe sacrificed a lot of nukes to weaken him, I know I lost 10 nukes and a train on a village, not even capping it. You can't really think YOU destroyed return..

I'm gunna have to stop you here again. When you say Long's failures in this world, what exactly do you mean? Before deleting he had 0 negative caps, and before going inactive he was a top 10 player. He did, by the way, start his account from scratch. There are no failures there.

Didn't you quit that account at like 7M?

Was not the most exciting world, but it had it's moments. Good luck to you with future worlds.

Firstly I am sure that the return said that they would win the war and that 10 members of the top 20 would join them. They were sure they would be able to dismantle the tribe and take us all down. They failed end of that story.
I was attacking the return for a full 2 weeks before he deleted and went fully at him destroying many buildings and not losing a single villa to him. You can defend him as much as you like but the tribe knows what happened. I stated that I was destroying him and taking him down not that only I destroyed him. End of that one.

As for saying it was easy for me to take the account I have been frontline all the time and not lost a single villa during any war only maybe a few recaps. To grow it in the position I have been in and doing what I have done deserves credit to itself. End of that.

Longs failures were becoming inactive, dragging his heals in every decision that didnt go his way and defecting himself from the tribe resulting in him exiling himself. You are the only one to defend him adam I am afraid. He also changed tribes a hell of a lot I wonder why that was....

Nope I never quit Lord Valiant at 7 mil. It was at least the 8 million stage but as you say I started the world with that account from scratch in a great world and never had a co-player in the whole of that time. Not many can say the same. I know people in w7 that have 3 co-players and even 2 but I am solo on a 2 million account still rocking it out at the moment. You cant knock that achievement.

Like I have said before please deal in facts. Out of the whole of the VA tribe there is only you adam that defends the return and longhorn. I wonder why ??

DeletedUser

Firstly I am sure that the return said that they would win the war and that 10 members of the top 20 would join them. They were sure they would be able to dismantle the tribe and take us all down. They failed end of that story.
I was attacking the return for a full 2 weeks before he deleted and went fully at him destroying many buildings and not losing a single villa to him. You can defend him as much as you like but the tribe knows what happened. I stated that I was destroying him and taking him down not that only I destroyed him. End of that one.

Did I say that they dismantled our tribe, or Take us all down? No. I clearly stated, (Just in case you had trouble reading it - or chose not to);

"And, destroying return in the process? C'mon, Really?, our tribe did that - And we didn't even destroy him, he deleted at like 1.8m or so.. Many players in our tribe sacrificed a lot of nukes to weaken him, I know I lost 10 nukes and a train on a village, not even capping it. You can't really think YOU destroyed return.."

Also, in regards to this quote, "I stated that I was destroying him and taking him down not that only I destroyed him" - That's not the way it looks, especially not when you say "destroying the return in the process." - By putting it like that, you are basically saying you did it yourself. Why not say, We at VA destroyed return in the process? Lol.

As for saying it was easy for me to take the account I have been frontline all the time and not lost a single villa during any war only maybe a few recaps. To grow it in the position I have been in and doing what I have done deserves credit to itself. End of that.

Lol, I said nothing about growing the account being easy, just said that startup was harder than midgame and lategame this world. Obviously, growing to rank three is a lot easier starting at rank 8 with 170k pts, than it is starting at the world's start date at 26 points.

Nope I never quit Lord Valiant at 7 mil. It was at least the 8 million stage but as you say I started the world with that account from scratch in a great world and never had a co-player in the whole of that time. Not many can say the same. I know people in w7 that have 3 co-players and even 2 but I am solo on a 2 million account still rocking it out at the moment. You cant knock that achievement.

So, not 10 mil?

Like I have said before please deal in facts. Out of the whole of the VA tribe there is only you adam that defends the return and longhorn. I wonder why ??

No comment. ;)