Looking for (a) co player(s)

DeletedUser

Hi,

First, please allow me to introduce myself:

My name on .us is ''yudothis'' and it's my first time playing on a .us world. I've played on .net for years, I've also played a lot of speed rounds (on .net when they still had speedrounds and now on .uk) and besides that I play on ''unoffical'' TW servers that I wont mention by name because I don't think the mods want me to;)

I myself am from the Netherlands in Europe (GMT+1), and I'm a fun person that can switch from serious to playful in seconds.

Anyway, what I have to offer:

- Experience and knowledge - I know how to backtime, dodge, snipe, send a noble train with opera, etc.
- Premium account later in the game (as in 3 weeks from now, I don't see the point in it now) and possibly also premium points to lessen the amount of resources needed for buildings later on.
- An account ranked 27th on the world (actually top 20 if you don't count people with the same amount of points) as of writing this, even though the rankings are likely to change a lot the next few days, I intend on remaining in the top 20 for a long time. Besides that, I started 3 1/2 hours late (look at when my BP ends), so catching up with people who started 3 1/2 hours before me says something as well, I guess.
- A good / decent area with quite some barbs / inactive players, but some noble targets too (unless they go inactive :/)
- A pretty good tribe with two other people I've played with previously on .net / .se that wants to recruit other good players in K54 later
- I'm able to play on the early hours of the world (01:00 - 19:00, but I don't play 18 hours a day when I have cos)
- I speak English fluently.

What I'm looking for:

I don't care if you're experienced or not - if you're not, I will teach you how to back time, etc.. I just want you to send farming parties out and build buildings for now during the time you play on my account. I'm looking for someone from the U.S. / Asia / Oceania, or even from Europe if you're able to play at 17:00 - 02:00 servertime (or longer if you want). You also must have Skype. Obviously, you must NOT have an account on W11 at the moment, or delete your account if you want to co play on mine.

PM me here / on TW (account same as this one) or add me on Skype (umad100x) if you're interested.

Proof of me being ranked 27th on the world at the moment:
f5d0fe0d5ae9079c144c5bb1228e26f6.png

Though, once again this doesn't matter and is likely to change in a few days (however, once again I joined 3 1/2 hours late so that says something and I'm planning on staying in the top 20). Besides that, I'm going to sleep in a while so I'll drop in rank a bit the next few hours.

I'm also interested on co-playing someone else if I don't find a co (provided you (and your cos) are (a) good player(s) and your village is in a decent area).

Contact me on Skype / here / on TW if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator: