Looking for a Tribe

DeletedUser

Hi. I'm looking for a good tribe to join. I would join a tribe in my K, but all of them are really bad. I am completely new to the game and I'm looking for an experienced tribe that will help me learn how to play and grow. I am located in K52, and guess what---I'm rank 1 in my K...lol what a joke (only 179 pts). Right now I'm following one of the guides I found on the forum, so I don't think I messed up too much... Anyways I'm looking for a tribe around K52 (in the Top 50) that will be willing to help an inexperienced player grow.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

I think it's better for you to stay in a tribe in your league instead of going ahead so soon just for world one, then by the time world 2 opens you will probably of learnt how to play very well for world 2.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I think it's better for you to stay in a tribe in your league instead of going ahead so soon just for world one, then by the time world 2 opens you will probably of learnt how to play very well for world 2.

Sort of. Easier to join a local tribe, but also easier to learn when playing with competent players. A lot of new players pick up a lot of bad habits by joining local tribes and learning from people that really have no business teaching anyone anything which can actually do more harm than good to the new player.

DeletedUser

Hello

my tribe Der Furher would like it if youd join our tribe if not we understand. for more infomation or to join please contact bambamspam. thank you.