looking for co-players

DeletedUser

Hey it's chris2218 from us1. If you don't know us:
http://us1.tribalwars.us/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=2565
We want to make at least the start-up on us1 and are looking for active co-players.
We are both European so we are active from about 08:00-09:00-16:00 Server time (14:00-15:00-22:00 in our time zone)
We would need 1-2 cos active in the other time zones. If you want to apply it's not so much about your experience as we can teach you too (but it would be great if you had some) but more about your activity:
recuirements:
-at least 5 hours a day where you can logg in at least every half an hour to send away farming attacks (of course not in the time zone were Kenny and me are on anyways)
-Skype and being online at skype when you are online in the game
-if you aren't an even more experienced guy than us (I mean like Nauzhors class) you will only do what WE tell you. We will explain to you why we are doing it though
-we are both speaking German and English. Kenny is speaking Dutch and French fluently too. But if you aren't German we expect a good english from you (we know ours isn't perfect too but it should be good enough to communicate)

applications please per skype adding:
Alex: alexander5091993
or if I don't seem to be on per mail in the forum.
I hope I will hear from you.
yours
chris2218

p.s: we most probably won't start with our original account not wanting to risk it being hacked.