[Lord Admin] - Coming Soon.

DeletedUser

3358gm1.gif

Lord Admin

In the past, the legendary RoBaC from w1.net has destory thousands of villages, and farmed, millions of unweaponized citizens, but failed on their last attempt on fulfilling their final deal. In the present, the legendary OA from w4.net has caused great destruction upon the territories of other tribe, but failed on their last atempt in taken out a player who started it all, the legendary Uldor. In the future, which is now! A new trilogy has been formed to fulfill its final chapter of vengences.

Member Limit:

At the beginning of the world, our limit will only be 20 members for the first 3 weeks. After the third ending, we will increased the tribal limit to 25 members for the next months. After the ending of it's month, I will then increased the tribal limit to only 30 members for the next 2 months. After the ending of it's second month, I will than increased the limit to 40 members for the remainder of the year, until further notice!

Starting Direction:
We will all join at the same time at the openning. The mark of our territory will be North West. If you know that you won't be able to join at a certain time, contact: LA.

Leadership:
It will be created 3 days earlyier before the new openning and shall develop from there.

Membership Requirements:

• Must have Skype.
  • Must have professional written skills.
  • Must make an 90 or higher on your [Lord Admin] test that you received when you signed up.
  • Must know every guild and scripts in the game.
  • Must score higher than a 100 on your TW-Rules test.
And yes, we have unlimited cookies to give out as will.

Best Regards,
Lord Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Must be 18 or older.

So you are creating a team of gram pas? Well, when they die and leave an account. Mail me.

DeletedUser

/me is 15

I think I'll beat you and just about anyone else that manages to get into your tribe IG though :D

DeletedUser

Due to high restriction violation policies. I have setup a new update on the Membership Requirments. After such changes, most of you shouldn't have a problem in joining. All you have to do is pass the test.

The update has been completed.
You can see the same (Old updates) below.

<U>
New Membership Requirements Updates :

• Must have Skype.
  • Must have professional written skills.
  • Must make an 90 or higher on your [Lord Admin] test that you received when you signed up.
  • Must know every guild and scripts in the game.
  • Must score higher than a 100 on your TW-Rules test.

</U>

I wish you all luck for those who interested in joining.

DeletedUser

Due to high restriction violation policies. I have setup a new update on the Membership Requirments. After such changes, most of you shouldn't have a problem in joining. All you have to do is pass the test.

The update has been completed.
You can see the same (Old updates) below.

<U>
</U>

I wish you all luck for those who interested in joining.

I wannted to join but I haz a feeling that this test will be too hard. :O

DeletedUser

I'll take a copy of both tests as-well. Want to see what it takes to get into your tribe :p