Pending 'Losing' a war when the other tribe deletes

DeletedUser

• World:US1
  • Browser:Opera, although this is not a browser bug
  • Bug Overview:If your tribe has declared war on another tribe and that tribe deletes before any villages exchange hands, it can show up as a 'loss' for your tribe.
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • Urgency:Minor

DeletedUser

It's not necessarily a bug.

If you are losing in the ingame statistics before that tribe disbands, you have technically lost in statistics.

DeletedUser

It's not necessarily a bug.

If you are losing in the ingame statistics before that tribe disbands, you have technically lost in statistics.

True enough; in that event I would say it is a 'suggestion' that regardless of the statistics the tribe that deletes should be considered the loser by default.

However, in this case I am referring to a tribe that simply deletes as a response to the declaration - therefore there are no stats at all, and certainly not 'losing' stats :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If they are up on ODA in the stats prior to deletion, it still counts as a loss by TW :p

DeletedUser

If they are up on ODA in the stats prior to deletion, it still counts as a loss by TW :p

Not sure I follow you - I'm saying when they deleted there were no stats whatsoever. No battles at all.

DeletedUser

We just had the same issue. It was our 400k ODA vs their 600k ODD and no villages taken/lost. They deleted and we lost the war.

Hope their is a solution soon? Maybe with the next update at least?

DeletedUser2069

yeah that would be nice my tribe has a lost war because a team declared on us attacked us once an disbanded kinda crappy if you ask me

DeletedUser

I believe there were even some situations where we declared, there was no exchange of stats, and the tribe disbanded and we lost. Not sure if that's fixed or what, but might be worth looking into :).