Love, stop being patethic. Give us proofs as we did.

DeletedUser7869

Love, you made some acusations there.

20855_thumb
loooveee
phone.png
today at 13:53
please check out stats..
your only chance to beat DT is to hug it out or use your spies that you claim to have.. which leave my guys laughing at you. but yeah after all you have wicked so i gueas spying is something normal for you to do. i am going to block you after your next next message. you are spre loser along with simple minded and you will see what future hold. buckle up noob

20855_thumb
loooveee
phone.png
today at 13:47
lmao. your guys are joke. screaming on externals one thing and in tribal wara doing completely different. lol my teal have 1 tribe and no diplo. you are hugging like half of the world. losers.... talking about honor lol you are joke.... honor is when DT warring their own wars and not joining anyone who trying to set something ip vs you guys. on other hand you snakes are stacking SP players.... please never ever mail me again. you and simple are losers and we are laughing at simple mailing DT guya with his bs...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I. Show me where I claimed I have spies.

II. Show me where I hugged. Where, we as EXPLICIT hugged. I gave everyproof on everything I said. Now is your turn.
The only one supporting was SImple minded pancake. I dont know the enverioment when he decided to, but i`m glad he did.

III. Why you act imature and block me when I ask you in private proofs ? Now I have to do it public. Can you hand us some proofs ? Or everything you said was in van and total nonsense ?

Another PEARL by love. Take notes, if you ever want to be forum buffon, just ask/look at love forum activity.

simple you gotta spend little bit more PP to get 1st place back.... come on bud show us how its done!

can u also be super honest and admit that you talking to DT players more then your own?

rstxlg.png

We are not that patethic. We will get #1 oldfashioned way.

I`ll gladly wait love reply, with the Proof we, EXPLICIT hug :)

Thank you everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Here at -=DT=- we think the members of EX should seek help. The four threads they've created about us has us concerned. We don't like to see people struggling with addiction, it's a painful process to deal with, but it's becoming evident that that's exactly what's going on - EX members are obsessed with us.

DeletedUser7869

Not this time. I planned not to say anything about DT anymore. But This time Love made some acusations.
I still want to know on what grounds he made those.
I never told you guys something without proof. But the delay of love reply, only show us that he is really incapable.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I never told you guys something without proof.

Really? Members of EX claimed 4 people replied to Simple's mails about being unhappy in the tribe and wanting to leave.

Oh, wait, that doesn't count. That was said by people in your tribe, it's only when others make unsubstantiated claims that they get called out publicly.

DeletedUser7869

Thats simple himself that said that. Not EX as tribe. You can personally ask him.

DeletedUser7869

@nauz, also this time I only call LOOVEE, This post have 0 interest in DT and its family.

DeletedUser8023

Lol why do you guys talk so much crap on the forums? If you hate DT so much how about you start a war or attack us? Stop going to forums and crying dream team this dream team that it’s a game go into your inbox and complain to loooveee because it seems you hate him so much. All he did was play the game the way it’s supposed to be played. He’s not doing anything that’s against the rules. Loooveee I played against and with and he has always played fair. So please leave loooveee and dream team out your posts and settle your problems in the game. Thanks

Sage

DeletedUser7869

Oh, another wild pokemon appears.

You kind of lost 2 villas vs EX, you aint that smart, are you ?

DeletedUser4671

Here at -=DT=- we think the members of EX should seek help. The four threads they've created about us has us concerned. We don't like to see people struggling with addiction, it's a painful process to deal with, but it's becoming evident that that's exactly what's going on - EX members are obsessed with us.

Much like how -=DT=- is obsessed with hugging everyone on w35 to defeat a tribe that is almost 1/2 it's size. Pathetic. Some real "Dream Team" you got there.

DeletedUser7748

I like to know who all they hugging ? And why inno games allow it ?

DeletedUser7985

No one should need to hug.
The world is so small. It would be great if we had every tribe by themselves.

Why is everyone so scared of facing +2 fronts at the same time?

DeletedUser8045

That's not even his point lol his point is that EX cries wolf when they do the same shit they call DT out for

And I'd argue what EX has been doing recently is even worse; using deception and discreetly trying to persuade weaker tribes (COCO) to work for them instead.

From what Ive heard DT and COCO have a mutual relationship, and EX calls them out for "hugging". Then Jimmy boy a.k.a Simple Minded Pancake from EX sends a circular to everyone in COCO basically telling them to switch sides ( or as EX likes to call it, backstabbing ).

But that's obviously wrong because Jimmy is always right and everyone else is always wrong :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6712

by the way I just got barb not long time ago, where is the shit talk?