Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont understand why the mass recruiting tribes(MRT) honestly think they can win a war with my tribe lol. First it was the turkish tribe C.T, whom royally got whipped and after a like three days disbanded. Then there was the other turkish tribe TRKDEV whom declared on us again for no reason. These Stats show that even though they declared they are getting owned. And now Twas thinks that cause they surround 4 of my members(and only four all others are out of range) that they can declare and take out my members. HAHA cute. Its like they dont even realize that since most of their members are like 500 points that we will just stack those 4(whom most have 15+ wall) and every lil tiny force that those 500 pointers might have will just go splat again and again lol. You can see from this that what i am saying is already working(which btw the only points they got from attacking were from hitting one of my guys at night before our support got there). The only one of them that looked like a threat was there leader, whom is a huge pointwhore lol. Very low troop count for a 1200 point player. And so now if we so pleased we could easily go pick off each and everyone of there players or we can just wait for them to get a false sense of courageousness and attack and again lose all their troops lol. So i just thought this was funny that three MRT have declared on us for absolutely no reason and one has disbanded and the other are both S.O.L. ;)

DeletedUser2234

So why did I read this... So why did you post this?

Oh by the way I'm new to the U.S forum. (waves)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spear wars, got to love them.

I thought a good read, oh wait, I am in that tribe :( Sorry for kissing ass....

Could have at least let the nubs on this world know waht tribe you belong to bossman, then they would fear our spear nukes.

DeletedUser

i have said what tribe multiple times and its not like my ign is dif than forum name because its not its the same. and also its on siggy and avatar lol

DeletedUser

its orange lol i dont know how it could stand out anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.