Making a tribe on W39

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been on this server for quite a while now, but I have never made a (serious) tribe myself. I feel like it is time to change that, and with the settings of W39 I am sure that this is the perfect world for it! The high speed and low tribe-limit combination makes me really motivated to play and to lead a tribe.

Therefore I am looking for some motivated players to join me!

More specificly, I am looking for players that want to have fun and learn new things, while giving good competition on the world. I am more than happy to get to know new people, so if we have never played together before do not hesitate to send me a message! I am hoping for 5-8 people to start with, after which we can selectively recruit to the tribe limit (10 players)

Besides just looking for players, I am also looking for someone to lead the tribe together with me. Although I have a lot of TW-experience, my experience as leader is not that great. Especially on this server where things are a bit different than on the dutch server it might be helpful to have someone who thinks differently ;)

So in short the tribe:
- Will be for motivated players
- Fair play (;))
- No hugging
- Having fun and learning is the priority

If it sounds interesting to you, or if you want more information, then you can either PM me here or send me a message ingame.
My ingame-name is A Talented Young man. and I'll respond to messages both on W37 & 38 as well as 39 when it starts ofcourse :)

Kind regards,
T