Making RawR meow!

DeletedUser

it is quite possible that is who I am talking about. I guess other tribes should take advantage of the fact that selfie is having to plan ops on a single guy right now. doubt that will happen from what I have seen in this world so far

DeletedUser

hey from what I understand TheTwoKings won round 1 against the noble trains from Selfie. Heard like 3 nukes were lost all on 1 village and off all the trains only 1 village was taken. Just what I heard though

DeletedUser5611

stay on topic!

Side 1:
Tribes: Selfie, U?, DRUNK!, DRINK!
Side 2:
Tribes: RawR, Zent

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

DeletedUser

you talk about planning an op on a single player....
thats basically what a tribe does... its called teamwork.....

and this world is how old? you take out players with numerous villages with ops.
unless someone has 20 trains and 60 nukes to send at one player with 20 villages..

DeletedUser

you want me to believe that tribes plan ops on single players that are not near tribemates or anything like that. A tribe with 10 players in top 25 cant take care of one guy without doing an op.

Anytime I have been in a tribe we did ops against other tribes or players in tribes.

but then again it must be the selfie way of thinking just like they think someone is a refugee just cause they don't like them even though they had never sent attacks at said player.

So much fun how 1 person can get under selfies skin but hey they hugged their way to number 1. I wonder how many people are originally Selfie members and not members stolen from other tribes.

DeletedUser5587

you want me to believe that tribes plan ops on single players that are not near tribemates or anything like that. A tribe with 10 players in top 25 cant take care of one guy without doing an op.

Anytime I have been in a tribe we did ops against other tribes or players in tribes.

but then again it must be the selfie way of thinking just like they think someone is a refugee just cause they don't like them even though they had never sent attacks at said player.

So much fun how 1 person can get under selfies skin but hey they hugged their way to number 1. I wonder how many people are originally Selfie members and not members stolen from other tribes.

images

sounds like the slutty selfie hug train did not choo choose you. :)

here ya go twokings:
http://youtu.be/KwBCu4-6UuA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uh........................... yes tribes do plan ops on a single player all the time.
clearly you are new here.
first time getting past the month in any world?
maybe in .net where there is a tremendous amount of player base, there would be a tribe planning ops on multiple people of a tribe.
but really when one player chooses to be by themselves in this stage of the game, yes, some people would plan ops against that said player.
you make it seem like the entire tribe is involved. and even if they were, there's no fault in it. it is teamwork and having all those members participate either in sending attacks or fakes, is all the better showing of that said tribe.

all i see now i you crying. its okay. w16 started. you'll live.

DeletedUser

Of course they could take care of you without doing an op, but what's the harm in using teamwork and OP'ing you if it's more successful than attacking individually? Obviously it's less desirable for you as the defender to be under OPs from Selfie, but that doesn't mean it's a bad move from their part, on the contrary, I consider it smart to OP people rather than just attack individually.

You haven't "gotten under their skin", you're just a larger point player in a hostile (or at least not friendly) tribe and they're making the smart move by eliminating you before you grow larger and become more of a threat.