Memories long gone

DeletedUser548

Hello the remaining players of US1, and those who frequent the forums.

In light of the total dominance of EGO404, I'd like to ask everyone one big question.

What are your favourite memories of the past?

I was a player on this world, and I have many fond memories of this, but I think my favourite memory was the ~AD~ Ego merger, when we were still working out the kinks. Just after chris2218 joined Sie-AQ, and started attacking ex-Ego members. I had such a fun time then, as I was constantly tagging sat accounts, and whenever the owners came back, they would blame us for their bad village builds, and lack of troops. Do you know how hard it is to defend an account with a few hundred thousand points, with no troops? :rolleyes:

It was a fun time for me, and I made a few friends on the enemy side, even talking with the main player of chris2218 while I was tagging attacks from him, and a few other Sie-AQ. :D

DeletedUser188

My favorite part of the game was when i was part of sie AQ...
It was the most "difficult" part of the game, even if it was not that hard. It was just fun to snipe nobles, rename incs and cat down and noble the opponent.
I play TW for those situations ;)

DeletedUser

My favorite part was when I was on Kibast, spying on Sie AQ for Smash, and they all believed I was a 17 year old French girl like the old owner. Those were fun times.

DeletedUser188

My favorite part was when I was on Kibast, spying on Sie AQ for Smash, and they all believed I was a 17 year old French girl like the old owner. Those were fun times.

Ah that was you?
I only knew Matt had a spy, and i knew it was Kibast, but i didnt know it was you :p
You cheater! :D

DeletedUser

I didn't cheat at all, I did everything perfectly legally :p.

But yes, it was me, and I had tons of fun pretending to be a 17 year old French girl with terrible English, believe me :D.

DeletedUser

lol... I loved the old 404 tribe in the Northeast! We were a great group for each other, and bayou and berty did a great job of leading, despite the spam and other nonsense by davehole and sdon ;)

DeletedUser

hehe, my favourite moment was when I was still in ~XB~ (tribe from nexx02) and there were enemies all around me. That was exciting and fun!:D

DeletedUser

I didn't cheat at all, I did everything perfectly legally :p.

But yes, it was me, and I had tons of fun pretending to be a 17 year old French girl with terrible English, believe me :D.

And i think that has just become my favorite moment here.

DeletedUser

I loved 404 and all the internal abuse and spamming and the constant hammering of all players, big and small. My favorite time was early on trying to defeat one of the best defenders I came up against in this game, and trying to find a strategy that worked.

DeletedUser2368

I remember when I was terrible, a noob and was still starting out my tribe Warriors of Ragnarok, then merging with S.S and later Ego404.

Now I'm a lot better :)

DeletedUser

Supporting Sir Edward while plotting against him and LOTR who were fighting 404. ;)

Worst time: being a member of MXA/NMXA which was "academy" of MaGicX.:(

DeletedUser

I would have to say starting as a rim player in the extreme east side of the world and making the move to the west side of the world, which was a p.i.t.a. but nevertheless, worth every moment of sending those 100+ hr noble trains and waiting to find out if you got unlucky fellow for stopping at 1 loyalty on the village you had targetted for conquer. After that, I would have to say it was when 404 decided to absorb TBH instead of steamrolling over us and allowing us the opportunity to prove we were worthy.
Thank you LiamRiley for asking me to join TBH, instead of steamrolling me when I only had 2 or 3 villages, and then another thank you to bertyboy07 and bayoubengals for taking TBH into their tribe,404, and finally the merger with EGO/404.
One final thank you to Bo57 for allowing me to take a village of his which was what started my migration to the western side of the world.

DeletedUser548

Well, I remember a fun time that ex-~AD~ should remember. The original SD war. :D

DeletedUser

Lyrec, no problem.

I also loved when certain members I invited to join us in the merge with 404 chose not to because tribes like Anax and Aliens were on there borders. I wonder how that worked out for them.

I always wondered who the spy Bayou said he had was in my old tribe TBH. I always assumed it was Alicixa.

DeletedUser188

Lyrec, no problem.

I also loved when certain members I invited to join us in the merge with 404 chose not to because tribes like Anax and Aliens were on there borders. I wonder how that worked out for them.

I always wondered who the spy Bayou said he had was in my old tribe TBH. I always assumed it was Alicixa.

i had 2 in that tribe :D

DeletedUser

^oh yeah... lol weren't we in the middle of planning the take-over of all of K27 with her when she suddenly just vanished?

DeletedUser1446

Yeah!lol... but even coplayed her in a UK world...we did awesome but she disapperead...

DeletedUser

Ruth did the same thing, was rolling along conquering and then she up and vanished also.