Messages of AziDahaka....

DeletedUser

AziDahakaon 12.02. at 19:39
To all the players of the former alliance of =WT=, Wolves, and BBQRIB:

I applaud the efforts of all the players of the alliance. You have been truly good opponents.

I have heard the concerns of some of the members of this alliance that feel betrayed. It is understandable and we recognize what has happened. It can happen when someone’s backs are against the wall it can lead to desperate decisions which is what has happened with your leaders. I have heard from those of you that have committed months to this world and feel you are not being given a choice to continue with your own tribe. The choice of giving up your account to co-play or being internalled by those that were once your allies is not what you signed up for. And while I sympathize with those of you that have explained your plight, I cannot offer you asylum. Those of you that have been betrayed and pushed aside so that your leaders can try to survive a bit longer (and those of you that will have this happen to you next), we can only offer our sympathy. We do not have a place for you at this time. We recognize you are a victim of circumstance, and your leaders see you as collateral damage. We wish no one in your tribe ill-will. We made commitments to our existing allies in the beginning of this world that through good or bad they will be our one and only allies. We have never wavered from that commitment. You are seeing that the promises of the leaders of all tribes may not be as long lasting, but the pledge of AziDahaka is one that can be trusted.

We wish you the best, as we see this world to its end conclusion regardless of the results.

Regards,

AziDahaka

What is that??
What he wants to achieve with this message??

I can not understand you & your messages.....one time it is Ironic, the next time it is Threatening and now it is just FUN!!

This message you send only the members of WOLVES or you send and the members of BBQRIB??

DeletedUser

He also sent it to BBQRIB and =WT=. There's rumors on the streets that one of the Wolves members sent a scandalous message back to the TSav conglomerate..

DeletedUser

I still feel like that member was baked when he did it

DeletedUser5881

jHvdS I hear we might have a hotdog shortage on our hands. I hope no one has to go hotdoglessness this winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can laugh, sneer and criticize all you like...thing is at one point or other members of all your tribes have contacted us complaining or suing for peace, heck many have asked to join. We can all take a good joke and the response was amusing...so were the multiple emails agreeing with it ;) It's a war game, personal attacks are not warranted or justified, win or lose just enjoy the game while you play.

Scar.

DeletedUser

For my part none of this was done in bad taste (from either side).

I'm having a great time on this world. My tribe is fun, my allies are fun, and fortunately my enemies are too.

Also, Scar, we've had Azi beg us multiple times to be allowed to join our academy tribe. I guess there's just so much mutual affection.

DeletedUser5706

OK, come one, it was all done in good fun. If I offended you SWIT, then I am sorry. No derogatory words were used. It was game banter I thought.

I can copy and paste messages I have been receiving prior that message that cover many topics. Such as: AziDahaka is a d-bag and does not deserve to win this world (from someone I had never spoken to before), or a recent one: I have played against players like you before and I cannot wait until we make you quit...hmmm, or also from those asking if they can join our side because of the predicament they are in. The subjects are varied. I have very much enjoyed some of the talk. Some is down right confusing. Either way it can add another enjoyable part to an already fun game.

I don't remember anything about your academy tribe JHvdS, but gosh my memory isn't perfect.

So if you didn't like the message, oh well. It was a way to respond to many of the love letters I have been receiving all at once.

I enjoyed, so at least there is that.

Cheers folks.