Metal Death [ finnish world 8 ] Premade

DeletedUser

coatofarmstribe.png

Metal Death

What is this all about?
Well, this tribe is meant to be made in the world 8 on the Finnish servers. I am Eldubs, a well known person there. I have the most posts on the external forums and i have been leading 2 top tribes on two worlds there. Well, they recently started to hate me for some reason i don't know. The hate is spreading even if i don't do anything. Beside the point, i am gathering a well constructed bunch of people that wants to win the eight Finnish TW server. The tribe i am making is going to be English speaking. But the server is in Finnish. But i don't think that will be a problem to experienced players.

What am i looking for?
Well, i search for players with past experienced at least a couple of worlds in which they actually learned to play the game. Players than can reach rank 500 in here ".us". With this army that we create we will march the Finnish servers and show them how the game should actually be played. Here are the requirements:

• Past experience
  • Time to devote to the server
  • A good mood :)

What will i gain from joining?
For starters, you will get experience with playing experienced players. Time devoted there is the same as here. You will gain a account worth of bragging about when you try to join other tribes at any ".us" world. Don't forget the action packed world. The amount of Finnish players is low, and all the members are pretty experienced. hard times and fast action is what you will get from joining.

When does the world start? And what settings?
The world is going to start before new year. So theres plenty of time to think about joining. Settings will be revealed immediately when i get my hands on them.​

DeletedUser1381

ill join for the heck of it. Honestly i bored waiting for a world to start up.