Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser1446
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Note: Discussing Rayne in this thread that is supposed to be for milestones is not allowed.

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated Defender
50k: 1st 2nd 3rd anyone know?
100k: 1st Noise 2nd King Dar3ll 3rd -

DeletedUser

Freaks:

ODA to 1 milion first
ODD to 500k first
ODT to 1 mill first

DeletedUser

First to 50k points
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 TheChosenOne- Freaks 50.091 8 6261
2 my vampires Freaks 42.326 8 5291
3 Aenima Freaks 40.625 7 5804

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 TheChosenOne- Freaks 55.412 10 5541

First to 10 villages

DeletedUser

Vigossive and my vampires 2nd and 3rd to 50K points...don't know which order

Vigossive and tsalmaveth 2nd and 3rd to 10 villages...order cba to find out

DeletedUser

Ticket was 3rd to 100 villages, and I think Freaks and 15:42 were 1st and 2nd, respectively

DeletedUser1446

Updated.

Guys i will not update this. Please someone that wants to continue just tell here.

DeletedUser

Freaks first to 100 conquers and anyone up for doing it? I guess I could do it till I quit :p

DeletedUser2069

Yeah I am thinking this topic is probably done with
People kinda stopped keeping up with it

DeletedUser

Longhorn the first and only player to own 100% of all vills in any K, making PERV the first tribe to have 100% of all vills in a K.

This might be a TW first server wide.

DeletedUser

It is a first on the .us servers. I check maps daily and have never seen it on .us. Only on .net have I seen it prior.

However, there are a few others who also have 100%. medved or something along those lines, dragonfly, etc...all have 100% already on rim Ks.

DeletedUser

It is a first on the .us servers. I check maps daily and have never seen it on .us. Only on .net have I seen it prior.

However, there are a few others who also have 100%. medved or something along those lines, dragonfly, etc...all have 100% already on rim Ks.

But like i said 100% of all vills in a K not 100% of all player vills my K (K37) has no barbs only me but i was also the first to have 100% dom of that k before others got 100% dom