Milestones

DeletedUser

First of , all this is off-topic, but I'm happy that you considered yourselves as RC members. And gratz on all the achievements. May we have a better competition, since I'm back.

Erdem

DeletedUser4347

So what happened between RC and Legacy? A very quick annulment there ;)

DeletedUser3741

stuff happened.
no reason for any of that stuff to get spammed about here...:smack:

DeletedUser

I would really like to see the times of rank 2 and 3 on 1 mio. looted, not sure if those two are correct.

Here's our times. I believe we are 3rd if not 2nd...
2ngvdw9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stiven was definately before you.
[09.06.2013 23:34:57] Stiven (StivenBauss): yaaaay
[09.06.2013 23:34:57] Stiven (StivenBauss): Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have looted 1.000.007 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

That's norwegian time, and 17:34 US time. We recieved the award 05:03 that day server time. I find that hard to believe, and that's why I want to see the times.

DeletedUser

i have his sitting. and he doesnt have the report anymore... while he has every report till 08.06.2013 22:18:49

ps: i dont use his sitting to upgrade his flags like you did with us ..

DeletedUser

shouldnt even be first second and third for it. should just be plain first. which isnt you or stiven, its the return.

DeletedUser

I want change just cause i disagree with everything the pk3rz acc says.

DeletedUser

i have his sitting. and he doesnt have the report anymore... while he has every report till 08.06.2013 22:18:49

Well, according to his own statements for when he received it we were 2nd.

And, have never upgraded any of your flags. But I have helped you a lot, probably over 24 hours of active sitting. A thanks would be more appropriate than this cheeky attitude.

DeletedUser

I received it WAAYYYYY before you. I got it shortly after the Return. And I checked the awards and we were the only two. Plus someone from your account said that you have 960k when I said I got the award.

[6/9/2013 2:35:34 PM] Stiven (StivenBauss): yaaaay
[6/9/2013 2:35:34 PM] Stiven (StivenBauss): Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have looted 1.000.007 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

[6/9/2013 2:59:21 PM] Ole: obber (Bronze - Level 2)
You have looted 955.469 resources!
Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!
i am not completely sure who got third, so I will remove that.

from now on I will be doing first second and third because the gaps are getting larger, so it's easier to see.

DeletedUser

i don't have any flags to upgrade :(

DeletedUser

I received it WAAYYYYY before you. I got it shortly after the Return. And I checked the awards and we were the only two. Plus someone from your account said that you have 960k when I said I got the award.

i am not completely sure who got third, so I will remove that.

from now on I will be doing first second and third because the gaps are getting larger, so it's easier to see.
Ole is me, and I was lying as we did not want anyone to know that we had passed 1 mio hauled. We had passed 1 mio half a day before the quotes you came with. So please put us as number two, and you as number three. You find a screenshot further up on this page.

DeletedUser

nowhere was second.

and actually for plunders and loots, stiven did state that he will only be doing the first for those.
but for the other things like 1k points, etc. those will be first second and third, keeps things more simple and more organized.