Milestones

DeletedUser

Ole is me, and I was lying as we did not want anyone to know that we had passed 1 mio hauled. We had passed 1 mio half a day before the quotes you came with. So please put us as number two, and you as number three. You find a screenshot further up on this page.

Forward me the report

DeletedUser

Talked to you on skype about it.

Here's another proof, for those interested:
2nu3o09.png

DeletedUser3357

SentJun 10, 2013 11:19:09
[h=3]Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)[/h]
award3.png

You have plundered other villages 10.000 times!

DeletedUser

look at all these coplayed 24hour accounts complaining when a solo was just one day behind them. and thats with on a trip during weekend. stop complaining.
just make the 3rd part of all the awards one person each like its been doing.
and make the tribe / individual points/od stuff first second and third.

DeletedUser3357

look at all these coplayed 24hour accounts complaining when a solo was just one day behind them. and thats with on a trip during weekend. stop complaining.
just make the 3rd part of all the awards one person each like its been doing.
and make the tribe / individual points/od stuff first second and third.

I was solo too

DeletedUser

These solo accounts are still 24/7 accounts, as they have account sitters when the player is not online. Look at nowhere for example, I've sat him a lot and the return is his night sitter.

DeletedUser

i already said it was bas and it was proven. and i know. i count nowhere as a "semi"coplayed.

DeletedUser

i already said it was bas and it was proven. and i know. i count nowhere as a "semi"coplayed.

I wasn't saying it wasn't bas. It was hidden from me at the time, but I knew pk30 was third to 10k plunders.

I'd count nowhere as semi-coplayed too, but most solo accs on the top 20 have sitters while they're offline, I soloed w7 til just after reaching nobles. It's one thing to brag about being a solo acc, it's another to do it without sitters.

DeletedUser

that'd be the first day the world started? after that happened i kicked him off.

DeletedUser

I can't update the milestones anymore :( The editing system has changed, and now the formatting messes up..