DeletedUser

Here is a small explanation about the Milita for you:

Stats:

Offensive strength 5
General Defense 15
Cavalry Defense 45
Archer Defense 25

This makes Milita similar to Spear units:

You get 20 milita battle units for every farm level up to lvl 15. So 300 is the maximum amount you are able to get:
miltafarmview1.jpg

When you use Milita, your resource production is reduced by a total of 50% for 6 hours, and your village is

supported by Milita:
miltafarmview2.jpg

If you then look at the village overview, you will see that your resource production has been halved, and the

Milita have been stationed in your village (along with the time left until they leave):
miltavillageview1.jpg

DeletedUser734

i feel like these will be useless after the first few days.

DeletedUser

i feel like these will be useless after the first few days.

they will be useless after people get about 300 axe which isnt exactly hard... well unless you try and use them for sniping but being that accurate would and only getting 1 shot you would have to be either uber lucky or amazing at it :D

DeletedUser

Militia are decent enough for dodging, and tanking some light attacks.
Are they worth OD points?
They are not worth any points in Grepolis, which makes it very easy to spend resources, and call them while you run farming runs.

DeletedUser

So you can attack with these? And if so, what speed do they travel?

DeletedUser

Militia

Does the Militia respond automatically to an attack on my village?

DeletedUser

No, you must activate it yourself by going to:

FARM > ACTIVATE MILITA
(Something like that)

DeletedUser

I believe you receive 4 ODA per militia killed. At most, you can receive 1,200 ODA from killing a village with the maximum amount of militia in it (300).

DeletedUser

No, you can receive up to 300 militia. Per farm level, you can recruit 20 militia. That is up to level 15 farms, which means 20 per level x 15 farm levels = 300 militia.

DeletedUser

Thanks for explaining this, I had no idea what they were.