Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And you want to be one, dont you??

You just can hide your will to be one.

I do hope you are aware that Nauzhror is in fact a moderator on .co.uk?

It's simple. This place is awful without even a few moderators.

DeletedUser

And you want to be one, dont you??

You just can hide your will to be one.

If Nauz would like to become a mod I don't see why not :confused: He has proven on .co.uk to be a pretty good mod, so why can't he do the same here :cool:

DeletedUser

That's an "I Agree" on my side.
A moderator would be more than welcome.

DeletedUser13

I'm already a mod. http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/member.php?u=403

I don't care in the slightest who becomes a mod here, I just hope it happens soon as I'm sick of all your spamming and swearing.

Even if you are one, just make true what i told, people like you, be mods for chur, cause that kiss ass os admin, is sick.

Of CORSE this need a mode, everione noted that, but you are making spamm with topics like this, see me creting topics like this?

If i wont to spamm i go to the OFF-topic. Unlike you i like to play the game just to play, not the be knowledg by people.

DeletedUser

Even if you are one, just make true what i told, people like you, be mods for chur, cause that kiss ass os admin, is sick.

Of CORSE this need a mode, everione noted that, but you are making spamm with topics like this, see me creting topics like this?

If i wont to spamm i go to the OFF-topic. Unlike you i like to play the game just to play, not the be knowledg by people.

This is not spam, you (censored). This is a very useful request.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Say what? You spammed in every single forum whining about the reset for the last 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.