Morale Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4772

Can we have morale removed on this world?

It is just a nuisance now...
You attack someone and take 10 villages from them and before you know it morale is 50%and you can't attack anymore.
I would really like to see it removed, or based on the time of starting the world.

Can this be arranged or can we have a vote?
Just saw this on W13 forum and was wondering if something could be implemented here, since we have entered into endgame already.

DeletedUser4881

I second this, but I can tell you, it'll only end in failure.

Good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

I third this motion. I see it as a way to separate the boys from the men.

DeletedUser4772

Can any TW mod respond on this?

C'mon I really want to see something happen.

DeletedUser4881

Honestly, your best bet is PM, or the support system.

But legitly, we've had this discussion/ argument many times, on many worlds. It goes nowhere fast.

DeletedUser

You do not need to put in a support ticket, we are not removing morale from World 12 anytime soon.

DeletedUser3007

lol remove moral? why? is it because you guys all can't attack players your own size?
take a good look at who seconds this motion... all afraid to fight. nice job guys!

TW while you are removing moral from this world, please remove all features in
all other worlds that give a helping hand to the new comers of this game. why
dont we just go all out and remove all noobs?

lol you guys are funny :)

DeletedUser4772

What are you talking about?
There is one other player in the world "my size".

It is already endgame and the number of players on this world has only been going down.
There are no "newcomers" left on this world.

Most players here have been playing for over 2 months.

Please think and make sure that what you are typing is accurate before you go making a fool of yourself.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

You are incorrect, this world is no where near "endgame". The top tribe owns 25% with the next two tribes at 18% and 10%. Two months is a drop in the bucket for a TW world. Per the announcement, the win conditions are:

This world will not end before 100% dominance is reached. An allied win will not be allowed.
After a 70% single tribe dominance is reached, we will reduce the cost of coins. After 85% is reached, it will be reduced again.

Removing morale would only make it easier for the larger players to wipe out the smaller players providing a decided advantage to the larger players, that when you look at TWStats, only got that way through barb nobling and not very much warfare.

As stated, morale is not going to be removed anytime soon.

DeletedUser

I guess since it's a game it should all be full of fantasy..Moral is one of the greatest common denominators in RL battle situations, why shouldn't it be in a game? I understand that some would just like the win handed to them on a silver platter, but most of those have never had to really earn anything they have...It has saved my ass, so I may be a little impartial, I have just endured almost three days of sustained attacks from your tribe and have managed to pull through it only losing two villages...so far.lol. and gaining almost a half a million OD. And all without any additional support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4881

So you created your forum account just to try and troll animal, Is that about it?

DeletedUser

personally I don't like the morale rule...but this world was created with the Noob in mind hence the wackey timing variables w/ attack and support ....I feel if a world starts one way it should never be changed ...there are pleanty of other worlds that have or will have settings that may tickle your fancy ...so players that munch barbs and internal everything they can get their hands on should/ would think twice b 4 doing so ...also in a noob world such as this there should be a tribe morale also that works in the same fashion also on a tribe level...

also endgame rules...well for some tribes if they keep recruiting the way they have been they can win this world in no time with out ever firing a shot...YAY...Great victory ...as for me...if my tribe wins this world i will never boast of it as the world in general is not something to brag about...but i like the game..

DeletedUser

So you created your forum account just to try and troll animal, Is that about it?

If this was directed at me...No I was just using it as an example of how it really does effect gameplay. If it wasn't for the moral bit, I am sure they would have taken me out in one day.

DeletedUser4881

If this was directed at me...No I was just using it as an example of how it really does effect gameplay. If it wasn't for the moral bit, I am sure they would have taken me out in one day.

No it wasn't directed at you. I was just directing it at the other troll with 3 posts and spewing venom about animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.