Morale

DeletedUser

All this time I thought morale was a temporary thing, now that I know it isn't I have to ask if it can be removed.

It's annoying :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

After its set for a server im pretty sure there is no removing it. As this game is meant for new and old players.

For newer players moral is key to survival specially if they are learning as they go.

Yes its a pain but its something that will always be part of the game. (altho some works they do START with out it, but iv never seen it turned off)

DeletedUser188

I've seen worlds where its turned off after 90 days :p

this will only happen if it was in the settings from startof...

All this time I thought morale was a temporary thing, now that I know it isn't I have to ask if it can be removed.

It's annoying :rolleyes:

you just need to have more nukes that's all :D

DeletedUser

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment, now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through some comments writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back to mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

DeletedUser

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment, now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through some comments writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back to mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

What. Are. You. Talking. About. :\ I have no clue.

DeletedUser

I highlighted the important bits

DeletedUser

In some worlds in .net, they had the settings so that it would slowly decrease over time, or after a certain period of time it would drop by a certain percentage.

If you can convince the admin that a poll should be made to see if morale should stay or be dropped, and an overwhelming majority vote in favour of losing it, you may have a chance of getting rid of in on W1. Otherwise, it is entirely based on world settings.

DeletedUser

i'll look into it
btw kgs, you msged me saying i posted the same thing twice. i didn't, look at it carefully

DeletedUser

i'll look into it
btw kgs, you msged me saying i posted the same thing twice. i didn't, look at it carefully

Posts 33367 and 33356 are identical...

DeletedUser

Not to me

but maybe im losing my eyesight or something :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not to me

but maybe im losing my eyesight or something :rolleyes:

That's the third post... make that fourth post.

DeletedUser

I saw your message, and the difference for that matter, PAt... =D

DeletedUser188

In some worlds in .net, they had the settings so that it would slowly decrease over time, or after a certain period of time it would drop by a certain percentage.

If you can convince the admin that a poll should be made to see if morale should stay or be dropped, and an overwhelming majority vote in favour of losing it, you may have a chance of getting rid of in on W1. Otherwise, it is entirely based on world settings.

i don't mind if moral disappears, in the end it will be me who will have only advantages of it...

DeletedUser

The 20:1 RAPORT it's allmost the annoying one , I can't farm 24 point inactive players..

DeletedUser

sorry, this is awesome!
"Old Spice":)

You shoulda said: "Im on a cow" though....:p