Morale

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Morale being lifted has made the game playable again. :)

I understand why morale is used and generally agree with it. But many players use its benefits to squat rather than to learn and grow with the game.
So my idea for morale is to change it for a player as time passes regardless how much they grow. For example, you can increase a players morale by 10% every month they are in game. After 4 months we're not looking at 33% any more, but rather 73% which is much better to deal with. At 6 to 7 months, morale is gone, which happens anyway. What is also good about this is, a player slowly gets introduced to the fact that getting attacked requires attention and skill, rather than this concept that 1 DV can hold off 10 nukes with the right buffs.

bidam veer

Reaction score
...i was thinking to play again on w25.but without morale,it sucks.i wanted to teach you all what tw is about:))

DeletedUser5644

...i was thinking to play again on w25.but without morale,it sucks.i wanted to teach you all what tw is about:))

But sadly you didn't show anyone what tw was about the first time when you and your tribe quit :(

I still need to be taught

bidam veer

Reaction score
But sadly you didn't show anyone what tw was about the first time when you and your tribe quit :(

I still need to be taught
valoare,talent si modestie..this is me.you have my permission to hate me for being perfect.
w25 is history.we can talk about it for a year,we couldn't change what it was.more important is what we learned after that.after i quited,i realised that i am too different from the most of us players,for example:).moi-god,the perfect one,you all-have to work on that.a lot hahahahahahaaA:)))