Morthy o.0

DeletedUser

Is he permanently invading here too, or is he just visiting? o.0

DeletedUser

Not my fault your leaders chose a lieing backstabbing *insert rude word* over a decent player and person :p

the 4th thread you try to flame me :D

This is getting old but amusing seeing how you keep basing what you know about me over 1 world :p

Ether way to answer your question he simply came here to post something then he left, he clearly posted it in a thread we cant see as if you look at his profile it says he posted one post but you can't view his post he posted.

Again i would like to point out i didnt make anyone choose i was simply not going to be in a chat with you and they kicked you and reinvited me.... i never said they had to choose and if they re-invited you to the chat i would not care i would simply leave and leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Ether way to answer your question he simply came here to post something then he left, he clearly posted it in a thread we cant see as if you look at his profile it says he posted one post but you can't view his post he posted.

You're one to talk about judging people based on one world - I recall you mouthing off about me in HEAD before the world even started? I'm confused.

Anyway, I had noticed that I couldn't see his one post. I was merely hoping that a reliable source, as opposed to a proven liar, could give a bit of detail as to whether he is staying here or not.

Move along :)

DeletedUser

You have a gift [user]Morthy[/user], you are able to get Jesse out of his hole :D

DeletedUser

Yay 4 Morthy!

Unban Googly for the Morthy love fest he created :truelove:

DeletedUser

You're one to talk about judging people based on one world - I recall you mouthing off about me in HEAD before the world even started? I'm confused.

Funny how you remember things no one else does.... now i have caught you in a lie proving my point that your just arguing to argue and you have no points in doing so. As i was never in HEAD at the start, i was never in HEAD as a pre-made leon came to me after he was at about 400 points asking me if id like i to co-play him. so how could i have possibly started with you before the tribe when i was never in the tribe before it started? :p

Anyways like iv said before time to grow up googly, your none stop flaming is getting old and most of your points are ether not true, very weak, or based on one world.