Morthy o.0

DeletedUser

Funny how you remember things no one else does.... now i have caught you in a lie proving my point that your just arguing to argue and you have no points in doing so. As i was never in HEAD at the start, i was never in HEAD as a pre-made leon came to me after he was at about 400 points asking me if id like i to co-play him. so how could i have possibly started with you before the tribe when i was never in the tribe before it started? :p

Anyways like iv said before time to grow up googly, your none stop flaming is getting old and most of your points are ether not true, very weak, or based on one world.

You forget that I join worlds for premades after most people have already joined. HEAD was no exception.
You can continue to twist facts if you want, but please take it to PM as you are merely flaming here, and are derailing my thread. As I said before in this thread, move along :)

DeletedUser329

Maybe i should just add you to LOVE chat then you can have it out there ?

<3

DeletedUser

Its against the rules to spell check/correct someone but seeing how mods dont do much on this server i think you will be fine (hug)

You forget that I join worlds for premades after most people have already joined. HEAD was no exception.
You can continue to twist facts if you want, but please take it to PM as you are merely flaming here, and are derailing my thread. As I said before in this thread, move along :)

I love how you always manage to twist things to favor you and then you act like you kick shit when everyone agrees with you. Then dont agree with you because your right they agree with you because your good at twisting shit and your good at persuading people.

DeletedUser1214

Maybe i should just add you to LOVE chat then you can have it out there ?

<3

Please don't as that will douse Googly's fire. I like to see him all hot... wait what?

Nearly went all Sexual innuendo there...