Most Competitive Continent

• Thread starter DeletedUser2047
  • Start date

DeletedUser2047

Im surprised that there's no this kind of topic in .us
Discuss.

DeletedUser173

It's not 45, I can guarantee that. It has the lowest top continent player by about 10k points, so despite ME being there, I don't see it as very competitive.

DeletedUser

Well it has to be 54 or 55 then, i would obviously be biased as to which, being in one of those myself though. So ill let others decide.

DeletedUser

Well k54 has 7 of the top 15 players, however 2 of them are partially in k55.

K44 has 6 of the top 15 players in them, with only 1 player being partially in k45.

With only 2 of the top 15 players on the east side of the world, and only 3 more being partially on the east side, it's safe to say that the east side is the least competitive on the top players side. So the most competitive is a close competition between k44 and k54.

DeletedUser

If that is the case then you just need to look at continent tribes for k44 and k54 to see that k54 is the most competitive continent by far!

DeletedUser5819

At present, K54 is seeing most of the action. But K55 is a ticking time bomb...

DeletedUser

Looks like a war between =DBD= and !C! has broke out in K45. To bad !C2! Is to far to help their main tribe :p

DeletedUser4177

It is a stupid war "oh they are farming a few players in their church, lets get 5 tribes (and their academies) to gangbang em!"

DeletedUser2047

Side 1:
Tribes: RT, RTII, HUNGRY, FAMINE
Side 2:
Tribes: MIG, MIG2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,424
Side 2: 43,505
Difference: 40,081

chart

Ruthless Tyrants decided to help hungry about a week or two ago.