Most likely to be the most hated here on us6

DeletedUser2247

i won the award on us3 and w59.net who here is up for the challenge???

DeletedUser

i won us5 and w61 so ill be your challenge :D

i think you know's me but dont say it here :p i like to be hidden

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I know who you are and no you didn't win US5 or W61

DeletedUser

First i never heard your name in my entire life and i wouldn't try to and yes i did it wasn't voted but i'm pretty sure i won considering the mails i got, next time make sure you know who your talking two.

DeletedUser2999

First i never heard your name in my entire life and i wouldn't try to and yes i did it wasn't voted but i'm pretty sure i won considering the mails i got, next time make sure you know who your talking two.

No one knows who you are.

DeletedUser

IDK. I think AmateurHour had all of you guys beat from day 1.

DeletedUser

Noise my first piece of rep was flaming you on the forums. We have a connection. :truelove:

DeletedUser

I am definitely the most hated, seeing as every barb in my 9x9 was spiked. Yes, every barb.

Seems like some tribe didn't like my growth... I wonder which one. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

It's my fault for having the same ign, as forum name. That is all.

It has nothing to do with that.
But i have seen other people writing stuff like i'm the best and the others are bad... on nearly ever world. They might be right, they are good players for startup, but then they fail because tribes are spiking their barbs, which makes them not so good players anymore. A good player knows how to act, you need to hide, and don't try to have 400 people against you. If you have to fight so many people, then you can only fail.

DeletedUser

It has nothing to do with that.
But i have seen other people writing stuff like i'm the best and the others are bad... on nearly ever world. They might be right, they are good players for startup, but then they fail because tribes are spiking their barbs, which makes them not so good players anymore. A good player knows how to act, you need to hide, and don't try to have 400 people against you. If you have to fight so many people, then you can only fail.
It's my fault for having the same ign, as forum name. That is all.

My point still stands.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. a humble approach is nvr wrong. I dont like bragging very much so.. or whatever :p

btw my first post on the .us external ever